RNC under Lara Trump spreads ‘massive fraud’ claims about 2020 election

BULLSHIT.

You dumbass uneducated leftards are too stupid to grasp this simple fact:

THE F CURVE IS STATISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

Stop talking shit and learn some math.
i want trump to take an oath in court and then start ranting about how impossible the f curve is.

that would be better than bogart and the strawberries.

NOT A SINGLE LEFTARD, in this thread or anywhere else, can address the statistical impossibility of the F CURVE

Hell, leftards are so rotten with math they don't even know what they're looking at.

NOT ONE of you idiots can explain the F curve?

NOT ONE ???

Just a family hack, supporting the family grift takeover of that party, making it the Trump Party family business revenue stream. It is about the only charity fund-raising entity, they are allowed to participate in as a profit center anymore.
You can actually come here and talk about "family grift" with a straight face, White? There is only one family tied to one of the leading candidates in this election that has made millions from "grift" and it sure as hell isn't the Trumps! That would be Joe Biden and the rest of that greedy clan of his that have been selling the US out for decades!

You can actually come here and talk about "family grift" with a straight face, White? There is only one family tied to one of the leading candidates in this election that has made millions from "grift" and it sure as hell isn't the Trumps! That would be Joe Biden and the rest of that greedy clan of his that have been selling the US out for decades!
The Trumps have been banned for running Charities in multiple states. The House Committee could not find evidence to support your claim and had the best minds of the Trump party on it. I think they gave up, after finding out the rumor about the Bidens, they were chasing came from Russian spies and the Kremlin. Don't feel bad. I am sure Putin and supporting Trumpers did their best. Looks like your impeachment hopes are dashed. :cool:

Evidence? You have none.

The 2020 voting anomalies are REAL.
As are the anomalies in 2016, 2012, 2008, 2004.....yadda, yadda, yadda.

In a nation spanning 11 time zones, plus our military in even more time zones, and a vote being engaged in by over 150,000,000 voters in 117,000 polling places, administered by 917,000 poll-workers......and all done in a very short and compressed window of time.....well, yeah, some 'anomalies' are gonna happen.

It has been ever thus in such a far reaching gigantic operation of bringing millions of people together across thousands of miles within a few hours.

Duh!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHUT UP AND ADDRESS THE F CURVE.
ADDRESS THE F CURVE.
SHOW ME THE MATH.
Tell these stupid assholes to shut the fuck up until they can show me the math.
you're entirely fucking clueless.
NOT ONE of you idiots can explain the F curve?

Fucking crickets.
--------------------------------------------
Well, you sure got the forum now poster, Scruffy.
You are showin' 'em who the polymath is here.

By the way, can you yourself explain this so-called "F Curve"....and do so without the 'F-Bomb'?

And if you can explain it with clarity and credibility....well, how did the FBI, or the courts, respond when you effectively presented to them your all-import 'F-cuve' evidence?

Did you convince them?
If you didn't convince them, well, did you think maybe you are drilling a dry hole?
Or, were you too diffident and unconvinced yourself to even take your "proof" down to your local FBI office?

(list of local offices can be found at this link:

The Trumps have been banned for running Charities in multiple states. The House Committee could not find evidence to support your claim and had the best minds of the Trump party on it. I think they gave up, after finding out the rumor about the Bidens, they were chasing came from Russian spies and the Kremlin. Don't feel bad. I am sure Putin and supporting Trumpers did their best. Looks like your impeachment hopes are dashed. :cool:
How do you even make it through the day wearing those partisan blinders, White? You honestly can say that there hasn't been any evidence found that the Biden family has raked in over twenty MILLION dollars in influence peddling money? No bank records? No e-mails? No testimony of people who were in on the deals? No shell companies? If you can honestly look at all that and see nothing? Then you're not worth having a discussion with.

The level of self delusion among the liberals on this board when it comes to the Biden influence peddling scandal is amazing to behold! You must all believe that the Biden children actually provided some service for those entities in China, Russia and the Ukraine? You actually still believe Joe Biden when he lied to your face over and over again about his family not making money from China! I guess my only question at this point is how much do you want to embarrass yourself?

How do you even make it through the day wearing those partisan blinders, White? You honestly can say that there hasn't been any evidence found that the Biden family has raked in over twenty MILLION dollars in influence peddling money? No bank records? No e-mails? No testimony of people who were in on the deals? No shell companies? If you can honestly look at all that and see nothing? Then you're not worth having a discussion with.
You honestly can say, 20 Million tracked, but not to Joe or elected officials, still means they got it, but just didn't get to bank accounts? Let me guess, leprechaun converted it to gold and it's now buried? I can see losing track of tens or possibly even hundreds of thousands out of 20 Million, but not the whole 20 million, house couldn't track 20 cents to what you call "The Big Man"? Yet, you still believe the Kremlin and the Russian spy. How can you call yourself a man with a plan if don't even trust your own Trumper, right wing, House investigator. Let see, when people show you evidence that stands up in court, with facts, figures, names, dates, witnesses on Trump misdeeds involving finance, it is bullshit, witchunt and fabricated. But when your own people cannot make the case for lack of evidence in a partisan house, with far looser evidentiary rules, you still believe, as if your god Donald carved it in stone with fire on a mountaintop?

Dude, that is the weakest shit, I've ever heard.:eek:

No evidence of criminality? None.

You honestly can say, 20 Million tracked, but not to Joe or elected officials, still means they got it, but just didn't get to bank accounts? Let me guess, leprechaun converted it to gold and it's now buried? I can see losing track of tens or possibly even hundreds of thousands out of 20 Million, but not the whole 20 million, house couldn't track 20 cents to what you call "The Big Man"? Yet, you still believe the Kremlin and the Russian spy. How can you call yourself a man with a plan if don't even trust your own Trumper, right wing, House investigator. Let see, when people show you evidence that stands up in court, with facts, figures, names, dates, witnesses on Trump misdeeds involving finance, it is bullshit, witchunt and fabricated. But when your own people cannot make the case for lack of evidence in a partisan house, with far looser evidentiary rules, you still believe, as if your god Donald carved it in stone with fire on a mountaintop?

Dude, that is the weakest shit, I've ever heard.:eek:
Do you really not understand that if the money goes to Joe's family it's still influence peddling? Did you want to take a crack at explaining what all those Biden's did for all that money, White? Or why they needed all those shell companies? Or why Joe Biden's been lying about all of this for four plus years?

Do you really not understand that if the money goes to Joe's family it's still influence peddling? Did you want to take a crack at explaining what all those Biden's did for all that money, White? Or why they needed all those shell companies? Or why Joe Biden's been lying about all of this for four plus years?
Are you asking if I think dufus son, gave the impression hiring or working with him on project gained favor with his father? I don't doubt it, but peddling it without getting it is not a quid pro quo, but more like a swindling lil Hunter shit trick. Hunter is a know waste of skin and oxygen, but does not make the case you are wanting.

Those republicans running that committee, (some of them lawyers) would not have missed out if there were a legal case to be made with that, against President Biden. I joke about them being the best and brightest, but that is just from the current Republican pool, up in DC. Bottom line, is they have staff, and outside forensic lawyers, that actually are good at this kind of thing, and very familiar with applicable law, as they know they were seeking high crimes and misdemeanors and they just could not make the case you, still push. This is also why not only no impeachment, but not even a criminal referral made to DOJ.

I don't know what to tell, but good luck with it, but don't get your heart set on something, that just isn't going to be there. I'm sorry for you, but can't help you.

The Biden family bribe taking has been well proven by bank records.

Forum List

Back