I'm so sick of the 'free Palestine' ppl and antisemitism lectures in the news!

Both sides want ppl to bend over backwards for their cause. How about NO. Both sides can F off.

Great!
Does that mean that the American G.I.s there defending Israel and Israeli regional hegemony can come home?

- Do Americans still have to fund Zionist genocide with $ Trillions?

- Do Americans still have to give IDF more bombs and bullets for exterminating Gaza's hungry, homeless, sick and traumatized native residents?

Finally, bring AIPAC's hostages home and, no, Americans don't want to fight Iran for Netanyahu's "Greater Israel".

Keep American blood and resources for Americans who need it.

You're right.

We quit!

This is part of a wider Psy op......

I agree completely.

fueled by a compromised media and government

Agreed again.

planning to keep us divided.

Oh, I think the intent is far more unscrupulous than that.

The people/entities who are funding the importation of this charade onto our soil and into the institutions (The Long March) are the same people who not only detest the very fabric of our Republic, but by the same people who know fully well that the only people who hate Americans for their freedom more than them are factions within the American government itself.

It should come as no surprise that the very first response is to expand the federal government and to try to restrict constitutional protections.

It's why they import the charade the way they are.

As far as division? Well. I think that division is the Republic's only saving grace at this point.

Last edited:
Both sides want ppl to bend over backwards for their cause. How about NO. Both sides can F off.
I totally get it.

We are not Palestine. We are not Israel. We do have poverty , flash mob looting, graffiti , crime waves, and degeneracy in the USA that we need to confront.

I agree completely.

Agreed again.

Oh, I think the intent is far more unscrupulous than that.

The people/entities who are funding the importation of this charade onto our soil and into the institutions (The Long March) are the same people who not only detest the very fabric of our Republic, but by the same people who know fully well that the only people who hate Americans for their freedom more than them are factions within the American government itself.

It should come as no surprise that the very first response is to expand the federal government and to try to restrict constitutional protections.

It's why they import the charade the way they are.

As far as division? Well. I think that division is the Republic's only saving grace at this point.
Here's a recent Whitney Webb interview that should scare us too.

Forum List

Back