Lol horrific Neve Gordon...

2009. Neve Gordon, who hugged Arafat at his compound in 2002 at the height of Arafat's led terrorists massacring Israelis at intifada and claimed/lied he doesn't know who is resposible for the bombings. In 2007 he castigated student who exposed his lie at his inciting class that there are separate roads supposedly Jews/Arabs when the facts is, roads are for all Israelis, Arab or Jew. Gordon has been accused of being an anti-Jewish racist (Shetman M. "The real racism: Expecting Jews to die meekly," Jerusalem Post, October 28, 2011) as well as implying a support for old blood libel, through his 2018 article.
In Aug 2009 this Gordon called for boycotting Israel.

Wikipedia always had a problem with who to pick as RS...
1000004318.png

PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT, FAVORITISM FOR ARABS / MUSLIMS AGAINST JEWS IN ISRAEL VS APARTHEID LIE

Includes:

Favoritism to Arabs over Jews – discriminatory in:
  • Academia
  • Employment
  • Approaches to Jewish vs Muslim holidays / customs.
  • Court cases
  • Evacuating illegal posts
  • Land issues as a whole
  • Treatment by law enforcement
  • Jail treatment
-
And more, in attached PDF.

(It's in English and in Hebrew. Forwarded from a penpal).

Last edited:
I have ..
Muslims believe they have the supremacy above all people. So? Do you know what the UMMA means? the supremacy of the Umma over kafir / 'others.'
But you are not anti Islamic supremacy.

Last edited:
The Israelite Palestinian conflict doesn't, as they say, pay my rent, so I'm not particularly bothered about that. Whoever is pro this, pro that can forever and a day find links/information etc.. to support their beliefs.

Firstly, countries do fund certain organisations because at that time, it was the correct decision. The US funded those to fight the Russians in Afghanistan because it was right at that time. That group turned into Al Qaeda and we know what happened from then on.

Secondly, the only thing that does annoy me, this is the UK. If they want to prance about waving a flag screaming their allegiance and support for Israel or Palestine etc.., then can they fuck off to those countries and help fight, their country needs them. I mean, they're only here because Lefties and stupid enough to embrace them with open arms.

Unwittingly, we've all bought a takeaway, be it Greek, Turkish, Indian etc.. where some takeaway owners has no doubt donated some of our money to a terrorist group.

'It's harder to stay silent than speak': Israeli woman awes White House in chilling Hamas testimony.
Reflecting on her ordeal, she said, "If you had told me a few months ago, when I was in captivity, that I would be here and meet the vice president, I would have said you had lost your mind. I am not a victim; I am a strong, independent woman, and I will not let them take that away from me."
By Erez Linn. Published on 06-18-2024.

The Israelite Palestinian conflict doesn't, as they say, pay my rent, so I'm not particularly bothered about that. Whoever is pro this, pro that can forever and a day find links/information etc.. to support their beliefs.

Firstly, countries do fund certain organisations because at that time, it was the correct decision. The US funded those to fight the Russians in Afghanistan because it was right at that time. That group turned into Al Qaeda and we know what happened from then on.

Secondly, the only thing that does annoy me, this is the UK. If they want to prance about waving a flag screaming their allegiance and support for Israel or Palestine etc.., then can they fuck off to those countries and help fight, their country needs them. I mean, they're only here because Lefties and stupid enough to embrace them with open arms.

Unwittingly, we've all bought a takeaway, be it Greek, Turkish, Indian etc.. where some takeaway owners has no doubt donated some of our money to a terrorist group.
It's not easy to be a limey

People are..

"People" are not reacting spontaneously. It's an Islamist (oiled by Arab oil) machine aided by Arab immigrants. Enacting propaganda to dupe some liberals too.

Any wonder why PEOPLE [yes PEOPLE] voted to the right in Europe now?

Last edited:
It's not easy to be a limey
Nor a Lemon thick Yank. You yanky sailors were thick as fuck -

Good to see you've kept the genes going.

Nor a Lemon thick Yank. You yanky sailors were thick as fuck -

Good to see you've kept the genes going.
the german sailors ate saur kraut----it has been even harder
to be a kraut

the german sailors ate saur kraut----it has been even harder
to be a kraut
Yanky sailors stuck to lemons and died, British sailors survived on limes, and stupid yanks think Limey is an insult!! Then the retards spurt, "Limey". Who says yanks can't do irony, lol

When it comes to knowledge and history, it flew over your heads at 33,000 feet. Why are you all so thick?

Last edited:
Yanky sailors stuck to lemons and died, British sailors survived on limes, and stupid yanks think Limey is an insult!! Then the retards spurt, "Limey". Who says yanks can't do irony, lol

When it comes to knowledge and history, it flew over your heads at 33,000 feet. Why are you all so thick?
Did I use the term "limey" as a pejorative? I have relatives--both maternal and paternal in Merry Old. My late dad used
to refer to "french fries" as CHIPS. Lemons provide as much
vitamin C as do limes. Likely the american boys preferred Coca Cola

Forum List

Back