WOKE Fox Host SNAPS After Riley Gains Tells The TRUTH About Brittney Griner Going To Russia Prison!

Much ado about nothing. Why pick on Fox when you have ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, PBS and crazy rants predicting that Trump will create concentration camps?
8ucvz1.jpg

Men feeling they should be a woman therefore Are is stone cold mental aberration
Who will be the first child to wail “How?”?

Brittany Griner is somebody who I wanted to see come home. This was a young lady who made a big mistake. She brought over illegal drugs, marijuana into Russia. And now people are willing to get on front of a television and claim that it never happened when it did. This is literally the definition of American exceptionalism that Americans can do whatever the hell they want wherever they want… That the laws of foreign countries they are living don’t count. It’s against what our founding fathers would’ve wanted.
Griner had a legitimate prescription for those medicines.

The Russians retaliated against her because Biden stood up to Russian aggression in the Ukraine.

Griner had a legitimate prescription for those medicines.

The Russians retaliated against her because Biden stood up to Russian aggression in the Ukraine.
Except it isn’t legal prescription in Russia

Before I answer that question, are you going to confirm whether or not you're at odds w/ Manonthestreet on the same definition?
If Griner had a sex change, that doesn't make him a woman. It makes him mentally ill. That's my position.

Why not tell me your definition of what a man is?

FOX is on your team. Team WEF.

Americans have turned to other sources.
Yea, that are lying to you even worse. You left Fox because the Dominion Lawsuit proved they were lying to you. Calling you idiots in private. They admit you don't want the facts. You want spin. And Newsmax or those other channels are even worse than Fox. Fox News is Mitt Romney the shows you watch are Majorie taylor Green batshit crazy.

What's the definition of a man?

You know who deserves to spend the next 4 years in a Russian prison? This US Soldier. Can't wait to hear what Republicans have to say about this

Gordon Black, a 34-year-old U.S. staff sergeant who was detained in May in Russia's Vladivostok, was found guilty on charges of theft and threats to kill his girlfriend and sentenced to three years and nine months in a Russian penal colony. Black had pleaded not guilty to charges of threatening to kill his girlfriend, but admitted he was "partially" guilty of stealing from her.

Meaningless.

She had a legal prescription in this country. She was invited as a Guest to Russia. This is no way to treat guests.
Then it should have been cleared with Russian officials before setting foot in the country. It's on the guest to be aware of the laws in the host country and to comply.

Forum List

Back