Is this the worst time in history to be a Democrat?

Speaking of fascism, when your party throws out your primary vote and tells you who your candidate will be (instead of the other way around), are you just going to sit there and take it?
That is Not Poss-ee-bow.In most if not all states.
Pledged candidates and their benefactors have to honor
their commitments come Convention time.
Plus it's almost an Impossibility for whatever Democrat
National Convention to outsnooker the RNC this week.
It's like walking around in mid summer with a manifest
heatwave at some cheap carnival and thinking it smart to
make sure the kiddies have double,triple ice cream cones
while trying to stroll down a dilapidated fairway.

Bush and Cheney knew that something would happen to Trump.
Bush family has links to both events, first of all GWB was president when the short sale of United/American Airlines occurred day before 9/11 netting someone billions of dollars, secondly his late daddy GHB was strongly associated with Austin Private Wealth! Yet Soros Vanguard, & BlackRock are too, APW is their baby!

The fucking fascist mods bleeped out my thread, they always target mine because they hate me, and cannot prevail in any debate against me, and they know that!

This is NOT conspiracy theory, it actually just happened, its current events, and the ludicrous claim from APW that 12,000,000 share short sale is a clerical error is right up their with Cheatles ludicrous assertion that a roof was to sloped for her snipers!

It's never hard to be a democrat as long as the democrat party has the total support of the mainstream media. No matter what ever happens, the media will make excuses or blame Trump and the true believers will swallow it because it's all they have.

You are having trouble with the term "explanation", unless you think the definition of fascism revolves around vaccination requirements.
Mandating that you inject an experimental drug into your body or you lose your job.

Fascism: authoritarian political ideology, Check
characterized by a dictatorial leader, Check
centralized autocracy, Check
forcible suppression of opposition, Check
belief in a natural social hierarchy, Check
subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, Check
and strong regimentation of society and the economy. Check

Any words here you are having trouble with?

The Democrats have truly become a brand of hate, anti-Democracy, and authoritarianism.

Democrats-Saving-Democracy.png

That's the modern Democratic Party and the public is starting to finally wake up. If the Republicans can brand themselves the party of families, a strong economy, America First, and inclusion, they can really make some solid gains.

The Democrat party, the most racist organization in the history of the United States, is in utter collapse.

For only the second time in our 250+ year history, we're on the verge of a president resigning the office.

It's very likely high-ranking members of the party colluded in an effort to murder their chief opposition.

It's certain the party engaged in lawfare to imprison their chief opposition.

Polling has never been worse.

The party's current leader has one of the lowest approval ratings of any president in history.

The party's second in command has THE worst approval rating of any VP in history.

Once-guaranteed voting blocks are abandoning the party en masse.

Two-thirds of the party believes their current leader is too old and infirm to remain employed.

It's very likely the current winner of the primaries is going to abandon the race, leading to an unprecedented attack on our democracy, wherein party elites rather than voters will nominate the candidate.

Total disaster, and they deserve every bit of it.
Biggest threat to America and Americans is and always has been the Democrat voters. They are very violent .

Mandating that you inject an experimental drug into your body or you lose your job.

Fascism: authoritarian political ideology, Check
characterized by a dictatorial leader, Check
centralized autocracy, Check
forcible suppression of opposition, Check
belief in a natural social hierarchy, Check
subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, Check
and strong regimentation of society and the economy. Check

Any words here you are having trouble with?

I work on Federal contracts for the U.S. Department of Energy. I had to offer my letter of resignation, because I was not vaccinated thanks to Joe Biden. I got some real pissed off Fed Employees mad at me because my role is important. Thankfully, a constitutional judge shot down Joe Biden / Democrats authoritarian order and I was able to stay on, but I learned which people and projects I will no longer work for after we complete this cycle. Fuck them.

Forum List

Back