Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

You haven't explained what was going on fuckup.

So, use your words and explain.
I have explained to you fuckup, it's a statistical impossibility for the voting to have gone the way of the graph. It's not my problem if you don't or can't get it. Your stupidity is not my fault. The graph is a symbol of your dishonesty.

431502862_120206482429600008_3318911117376745432_n.jpg

I have explained to you fuckup, it's a statistical impossibility for the voting to have gone the way of the graph. It's not my problem if you don't or can't get it. Your stupidity is not my fault. The graph is a symbol of your dishonesty.
How is it statistically impossible.

How is it statistically impossible.
You are such a fuckup, gullible Democrat. The graph represents a voting curve that couldn't possibly exist, we're talking about 170,000 votes for Biden and none for Trump. That would happen only in the mind of a simpleton.

You are such a fuckup, gullible Democrat. The graph represents a voting curve that couldn't possibly exist, we're talking about 170,000 votes for Biden and none for Trump. That would happen only in the mind of a simpleton.
Fuckup hilarious finger

Where in the offered article does it state 170,000 to zero?

Government agencies interfered with the social media.
No they didn’t.
Biden lied and the MSM let him get away with it.
No he didn’t.
Unbelievable amounts of votes counted in the middle of the night.
No they weren’t.
Fraudulent votes counted.
No they weren’t.
Illegal drop boxes.
No such things
Illegal changes in voting laws.
Never happened.
2000 mules.
Don’t talk about your offspring.
Youve been fooled
306>232
Certified
Blisterfinger Cried

Fuckup hilarious finger

Where in the offered article does it state 170,000 to zero?
Look it up moron I'm not going to do all your work for you. You go around calling everybody fuckups when you are the biggest one of all. Perfect example of projection.

Gullible Democrat LOL
The blister is the biggest joke there is here. We all laugh at his comedy.

Forum List

Back