Is Joe Biden a threat to national security?

We have heard reports now from liberal defenders that are NOT GOOD for Biden. Earlier last week, Politico put out the report that is devastating for Joe, that he's only reliably engaged from 10 am to 4 pm. Now we have this report from Axios basically saying that the "cold, and jet lag" excuse are ridiculous....

I don't think any reasonable, and honest person, regardless of their political affiliation can say with a straight face that Joe Biden is capable of taking that 3 am phone call....

And that is a risk....
No, Joe doesn't make any decisions. We really don't know who does that. it really is worse than we think.

You forgot about the top military brass that has to vet the president's decision.
No one vets anything. There is supposed to be a brief discussion between the president and his advisors, but if the president decides to launch, the launch happens within 5-minutes.

No one vets anything. There is supposed to be a brief discussion between the president and his advisors, but if the president decides to launch, the launch happens within 5-minutes.
Wrong, but keep on believing that. It's cute.

Let's hope if that time comes while he is still in office he doesn't have a "bad night".
Maybe his "staff" will just handle it and let him know what he decided in the morning, after 10am.

NO, Trump is.

#DONNY💕VLAD

"Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe ...​

1720265853496.png
X · realDonaldTrump
46.8K+ likes · 11 years ago

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

Trump says he'd encourage Russia to do 'whatever the hell ...​

1720265963122.png
Fortune
https://fortune.com › europe › 2024/02/11 › what-is-nat...

Feb 10, 2024 — 'You didn't pay? You're delinquent?' No I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want.

Put up a link or you're wrong.
Scroll down, it's the third story on the page.

Scroll down, it's the third story on the page.
I think it confirms what I've been telling you:

"It all begins with the president. As the commander in chief, he or she alone has the constitutional power to authorize the use of nuclear weapons. And while some members of the military or government may refuse the president’s launch orders or resign in protest, the chain of command is designed with redundancies to ensure these orders ultimately will be carried out."

I think it confirms what I've been telling you:

"It all begins with the president. As the commander in chief, he or she alone has the constitutional power to authorize the use of nuclear weapons. And while some members of the military or government may refuse the president’s launch orders or resign in protest, the chain of command is designed with redundancies to ensure these orders ultimately will be carried out."
It sort of makes us both right. The President is the only one who can authorize a nuclear strike, yet pushing the button doesn't launch anything for a little while. In reality, we won't launch anything unless we detect some coming our way, and launch a counter strike, which would happen very quickly.

Whether it's Donald or Joe in the office, I just get tired of people freaking out that the one they don't like can launch nukes. If it was for an offensive strike, it wouldn't happen, because too many other people are involved.

We have heard reports now from liberal defenders that are NOT GOOD for Biden. Earlier last week, Politico put out the report that is devastating for Joe, that he's only reliably engaged from 10 am to 4 pm. Now we have this report from Axios basically saying that the "cold, and jet lag" excuse are ridiculous....

I don't think any reasonable, and honest person, regardless of their political affiliation can say with a straight face that Joe Biden is capable of taking that 3 am phone call....

And that is a risk....
I’m more concerned with the fact four times he’s said he can destroy the world with the briefcase near him.

Worry more about drug addict Hunter Biden in national security meetings. If old big guy loses, Hunter might be so destroyed by the ensuing investigation that he ends it all for everyone.

And that is a risk....

The failure of security came from Trump's forward team and the choice of venue

You mean the other guy that had inflation under control, gas prices below $2 at times, lowest unemployment in history, and no wars started on his watch? Oh, and the guy that paved the way for a vax to be produced in record time, in the midst of a pandemic? That guy?

Yeah, compare away...What'd Joe do? Subsidize Pharma to the tune of $100 Billion to lower the cost of ONE drug? Yeah ok... :rolleyes:
Leftists only know how to project and parrot. Code for spineless and brainless near humanoids

Forum List

Back