Traditional trump country.

Don't criticize the unscrupulous skank who sucked her way to the top, or you're a misogynist! Fuck you, asshole.
sucking dick to make it to where she is.
-----------------------------------------------------------
So, there is the MAGA-mind that we all see often, regularly, dependably.
It's MAGA-Misogyny on steroids.
But that's who they are, what they are.

In a satirical dismissive mode......it is kinda fun.
Thus, so many people in America, and the world.......snark on and ridicule MAGA.

It's sad, in a way.

Don't criticize the unscrupulous skank who sucked her way to the top, or you're a misogynist!

Fuck you, asshole.

How do you "suck your way to the top" when you have to be elected by the voters to nearly every job you've ever had, Idiot??????

HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO KEEP REPEATING THIS RIDICULOUS BULLSHIT?????

-----------------------------------------------------------
So, there is the MAGA-mind that we all see often, regularly, dependably.
It's MAGA-Misogyny on steroids.
But that's who they are, what they are.

In a satirical dismissive mode......it is kinda fun.
Thus, so many people in America, and the world.......snark on and ridicule MAGA.

It's sad, in a way.
You son of a bitch don't you ever fucking half ass quote me again
"Kamala is low hang fruit she has worse things to talk about than sucking dick to make it to where she is"

How do you "suck your way to the top" when you have to be elected by the voters to nearly every job you've ever had, Idiot??????

HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO KEEP REPEATING THIS RIDICULOUS BULLSHIT?????
You freaks howled for years about Trump having a few side pieces....Now you're about to nominate a literal side piece as your presidential candidate!

Idiot indeed! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

than sucking dick to make it to where she is"
--------------------------------------------------

And that is.....who they are.
If they can't do misogyny by referencing imaginary sexual acts by the people they don't like....well, what would they have?

Their bona fides are pretty thin after they've exercised their sexual fantasies.

I know, I think it is sad. As most of you do too.

--------------------------------------------------

And that is.....who they are.
If they can't do misogyny by referencing imaginary sexual acts by the people they don't like....well, what would they have?

Their bona fides are pretty thin after they've exercised their sexual fantasies.

I know, I think it is sad. As most of you do too.
Not when you misquote me cu nt
"Kamala is low hang fruit she has worse things to talk about than sucking dick to make it to where she is"

Forum List

Back