This is How Right Wing Whites Practice Racism Today.

Attachments

• images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1
Yes, you are a stupid person.

Why do whites like you choose to deny the obvious? Is it because you're white and it's the only way you can compete, so you wiill continue trying to gaslight others while maintaining the racism that gves you an advantage?

Yes, you are a stupid person.

Why do whites like you choose to deny the obvious? Is it because you're white and it's the only way you can compete, so you wiill continue trying to gaslight others while maintaining the racism that gves you an advantage?
So... it's clear you Re just a drive-by troll who throws stuff out and doesn't have the ability to discuss anything.
Bless your retarded heart

That's your problem with the supreme court?
Hate to tell you but I have nothing to do with the supreme court
Since racism is a macro level problem what your ass doesn't do is just a moronic dodge because you aren't man/woman/it enough to discuss the issue because to do so it means you have to admit that right wing whites are the problem amd that whites need to do the work necessary to fix the problem that whites created due to their beief in their superiority.

So... it's clear you Re just a drive-by troll who throws stuff out and doesn't have the ability to discuss anything.
Bless your retarded heart
You are the one unable to discuss, because I watched the video while you haven't and you're running your mouth based on just your feelings, in the video. not on the evidence presented

In her book "White Rage," Carol Anderson accurately descrbes modern forms of white racism. She says that white racism today doesn't come with a KKK outfit. And like Hank Aaron, who actually lived during the height of Jim Crow, she says todays racist wears a suit and tie. That todays racism isn't done by jackbooted thugs that burn crsses in yards anymore. It is done by putting racists in rhe justice system as attorneys and judges. Its done by electing officials in state/federal legislatures, school board and city council meetings.

EXTREMIST state legislatures & their THREAT TO DEMOCRACY​

Through his racist rhetoric, trump has taken white conservatives' hatred for people of color mainstream. Statements white conservatives used to utter in shamed and hushed tones are now shouted out with pride.

Since racism is a macro level problem what your ass doesn't do is just a moronic dodge because you aren't man/woman/it enough to discuss the issue because to do so it means you have to admit that right wing whites are the problem amd that whites need to do the work necessary to fix the problem that whites created due to their beief in their superiority.
Look junior, I have repeatedly tried discussing stuff with you. You can't. You are stupid, or retarded or something. You answer with nothing more than accusations and never addressed any point that you brought up. You can't. You are stupid or retarded. I get it.
Point out how I am racist, now, right now. If you can't then shut the fuck up.
gib es op shvartse mmzr
An further
Bless your heart

All racism seems to come from the left now, and probably always.
Totally!!!

Democrats are the most racist people on earth.

You can literally hold a random object in front of a democrat and that democrat will tell you why that random object is racist. Math, rocking chairs, black holes, you name it.

Actually, you are right about how racism still lives on in the judicial system, there are still racists in it, but it is not systematic like it once was, it now endemic to certain regions, and most of those regions probably don't have many black people living in them, although some probably exist in the southeast U.S. where racism and high concentrations of African Americans co-exist together. I don't think this is widespread and cannot say with certainty that racism is extensive anywhere in American criminal jurisprudence, and that includes the southeast.

Like they say, results vary.

In her book "White Rage," Carol Anderson accurately descrbes modern forms of white racism. She says that white racism today doesn't come with a KKK outfit. And like Hank Aaron, who actually lived during the height of Jim Crow, she says todays racist wears a suit and tie. That todays racism isn't done by jackbooted thugs that burn crsses in yards anymore. It is done by putting racists in rhe justice system as attorneys and judges. Its done by electing officials in state/federal legislatures, school board and city council meetings.

EXTREMIST state legislatures & their THREAT TO DEMOCRACY​

Race baiting Shitstain strikes again.

WTF does this have to do with politics?

Like the vast majority of conservatives, I believe blacks are good enough and smart enough to succeed on their own without any help.

IM2 agrees with the Democratic Party that black people are NOT good enough and smart enough. That they need the help of white Democrats to get ahead.

But he calls me a racist.

Forum List

Back