This is How Right Wing Whites Practice Racism Today.

In her book "White Rage," Carol Anderson accurately descrbes modern forms of white racism. She says that white racism today doesn't come with a KKK outfit. And like Hank Aaron, who actually lived during the height of Jim Crow, she says todays racist wears a suit and tie. That todays racism isn't done by jackbooted thugs that burn crsses in yards anymore. It is done by putting racists in rhe justice system as attorneys and judges. Its done by electing officials in state/federal legislatures, school board and city council meetings.

EXTREMIST state legislatures & their THREAT TO DEMOCRACY​

This is the politics forum, not the racism one. Go away

In her book "White Rage," Carol Anderson accurately descrbes modern forms of white racism. She says that white racism today doesn't come with a KKK outfit. And like Hank Aaron, who actually lived during the height of Jim Crow, she says todays racist wears a suit and tie. That todays racism isn't done by jackbooted thugs that burn crsses in yards anymore. It is done by putting racists in rhe justice system as attorneys and judges. Its done by electing officials in state/federal legislatures, school board and city council meetings.

This is yet another low IQ thread from a board racist asshole. It belongs in the fucking lowest sub basement available.

Bait thread. Troll thread. And absolutely racist horseshit.

Typical fare from IQ2.

This is yet another low IQ thread from a board racist asshole. It belongs in the fucking lowest sub basement available.

Bait thread. Troll thread. And absolutely racist horseshit.

Typical fare from IQ2.
I hereby nominate iq2 for usmb laughingstock of 2024, actually I also nominate him for a lifetime achievement award in the same category

Look junior, I have repeatedly tried discussing stuff with you. You can't. You are stupid, or retarded or something. You answer with nothing more than accusations and never addressed any point that you brought up. You can't. You are stupid or retarded. I get it.
Point out how I am racist, now, right now. If you can't then shut the fuck up.
gib es op shvartse mmzr
An further
Bless your heart
You have tred discussing anything. Why haven't you watxhed the video?

I posted the OP then backed my opinion with the video. You don't watch the video then make a ridcuous caom of how I want to bring back the hoods, separate water fountains, and cross burning clowns. And that shows just how stupid you actualy are. Because:

In her book "White Rage," Carol Anderson accurately descrbes modern forms of white racism. She says that white racism today doesn't come with a KKK outfit. And like Hank Aaron, who actually lived during the height of Jim Crow, she says todays racist wears a suit and tie. That todays racism isn't done by jackbooted thugs that burn crosses in yards anymore. It is done by putting racists in the justice system as attorneys and judges. It's done by electing racist officials in state/federal legislatures, school board and city council meetings.

This is the statement I made. And it is true.

Like the vast majority of conservatives, I believe blacks are good enough and smart enough to succeed on their own without any help.

IM2 agrees with the Democratic Party that black people are NOT good enough and smart enough. That they need the help of white Democrats to get ahead.

But he calls me a racist.
You are not a conservative. And your comments are another example of white racism. Whites have not gotten anywhere without help.

I posted the OP then backed my opinion with the video. You don't watch the video then make a ridcuous caom of how I want to bring back the hoods, separate water fountains, and cross burning clowns. And that shows just how stupid you actualy are. Because:

In her book "White Rage," Carol Anderson accurately descrbes modern forms of white racism. She says that white racism today doesn't come with a KKK outfit. And like Hank Aaron, who actually lived during the height of Jim Crow, she says todays racist wears a suit and tie. That todays racism isn't done by jackbooted thugs that burn crosses in yards anymore. It is done by putting racists in the justice system as attorneys and judges. It's done by electing racist officials in state/federal legislatures, school board and city council meetings.

I watched some, not near all. I disagree with the first portion and don't need to see the rest to know only stupid or retarded fools who don't think for themselves watch this kind of shit because they want to believe it. They need something to blame their insecurities and failures on because they can't face the fact that they are responsible for their own lives and the choices they make that put them in truly shitty situations.

Oh lookie! USMB's resident Jussie Smollet wanna-be posts another self-pity thread.

I told you before and I'll tell you again: The answer is NO. You cannot have any reparations.

I hereby nominate iq2 for usmb laughingstock of 2024, actually I also nominate him for a lifetime achievement award in the same category
I nominate you for that since yu cannot debate me on on the issue. You disagree and call me names. So what is your basis for disagreement white boy?

You are nothing more than a race baiting white Boi.

How sad.

It appears that you are a real idiot.
The idiot is the white guy posing on these forums........new avatar suggestion?

iu

I watched some, not near all. I disagree with the first portion and don't need to see the rest to know only stupid or retarded fools who don't think for themselves watch this kind of shit because they want to believe it. They need something to blame their insecurities and failures on because they can't face the fact that they are responsible for their own lives and the choices they make that put them in truly shitty situations.
And so what is your basis for disagreeing with the first part?

And here we see the racist argument. Son, I am a college graduate. I have spent over 30 years researching issues of race and have proposed and created programs that have sucessfully reduced black gang violence and got people off welfare. So don't come to me with that canned white boy bullshit about needing to blame somebody for their insecurities when white boys have done that very thing for the entire 248 years America has been a nation. Thats what white supremacy is based on.

The white racist opposition to AA or DEI is based on a lie whites made up because they were failures and had to blame something for their inability to compete. You are just talking stupid without evidence. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism and it is the continued bad decisions white racists make, just like supporting trump and his policies, or the past 40 years of repubican economic policy that has increased the probem. And if you don't think so, you best recognize that your racism is costing this nation over 1 trillion dollars per year. Your racism is the really the creator of our debt and deficit. I don't expect yu to understand that, because you're stupid, but here let me help you.

Racism has cost the US economy $16 trillion in the last 20 years — and will keep costing the country money if things don't change​

Economist who says racism costs the U.S. $16 trillion explains the math​

1722136926416.png

Racial and ethnic inequality has cost US economy $51 trillion since 1990​

The US debt is 34.63 trillion. We wouldn't be in debt if not for racism. So you keep on repeating that stupid bs about people making excuses for their insecurities and failures that was started by the fat flunk out Limbaugh.

Yeah it really is sad. I am convinced this one is both a useful idiot AND a useless eater.
Done with him. Bless his heart
And you are listeniing to that idiot Nostra. You are truly a dumb ass.

And so what is your basis for disagreeing with the first part?

And here we see the racist argument. Son, I am a college graduate. I have spent over 30 years researching issues of race and have proposed and created programs that have sucessfully reduced black gang violence and got people off welfare. So don't come to me with that canned white boy bullshit about needing to blame somebody for their insecurities when white boys have done that very thing for the entire 248 years America has been a nation. Thats what white supremacy is based on.

The white racist opposition to AA or DEI is based on a lie whites made up because they were failures and had to blame something for their inability to compete. You are just talking stupid without evidence. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism and it is the continued bad decisions white racists make, just like supporting trump and his policies, or the past 40 years of repubican economic policy that has increased the probem. And if you don't think so, you best recognize that your racism is costing this nation over 1 trillion dollars per year. Your racism is the really the creator of our debt and deficit. I don't expect yu to understand that, because you're stupid, but here let me help you.

Racism has cost the US economy $16 trillion in the last 20 years — and will keep costing the country money if things don't change​

View attachment 985511

The US debt is 34.63 trillion. We wouldn't be in debt if not for racism. So you keep on repeating that stupid bs about people making excuses for their insecurities and failures that was started by the fat flunk out Limbaugh.
List the DEI hires, Simp.

And so what is your basus for disagreeing wit the first part?

View attachment 985511

Congratulations on your career. Somebody needs to step up and help people, all people.
I have a few degrees myself. Spent 34 years as an engineering geologist, surveyor and laboratory technologist. When I retired I drove a truck for awhile, got bored and bought an RV park, then a bar, then a marijuana dispensary. I sold all that and now just deal with animals on my rich old almost white guy ranch. Well, I gave the RV park to the family that helped run it. They still have it.
But I started out as a poor kid on a tobacco farm from North Carolina. Got my surveyor's license first and used that to fund my education. Mom was Sephardic, so I spent time in Israel as a young kid, did my two years and got to further my education in that way as well.
Not sure I believe you, based on how utterly ignorant and victimized you sound here. You certainly don't sound educated, at all. But due to my benevolent nature, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

It is done by putting racists in the justice system as attorneys and judges. It's done by electing racist officials in state/federal legislatures, school board and city council meetings.

I agree, they should stop putting black racists in those positions.

Forum List

Back