This is How Right Wing Whites Practice Racism Today.

And so what is your basis for disagreeing with the first part?

And here we see the racist argument. Son, I am a college graduate. I have spent over 30 years researching issues of race and have proposed and created programs that have sucessfully reduced black gang violence and got people off welfare. So don't come to me with that canned white boy bullshit about needing to blame somebody for their insecurities when white boys have done that very thing for the entire 248 years America has been a nation. Thats what white supremacy is based on.

The white racist opposition to AA or DEI is based on a lie whites made up because they were failures and had to blame something for their inability to compete. You are just talking stupid without evidence. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism and it is the continued bad decisions white racists make, just like supporting trump and his policies, or the past 40 years of repubican economic policy that has increased the probem. And if you don't think so, you best recognize that your racism is costing this nation over 1 trillion dollars per year. Your racism is the really the creator of our debt and deficit. I don't expect yu to understand that, because you're stupid, but here let me help you.

Racism has cost the US economy $16 trillion in the last 20 years — and will keep costing the country money if things don't change​

Economist who says racism costs the U.S. $16 trillion explains the math​

View attachment 985511

Racial and ethnic inequality has cost US economy $51 trillion since 1990​

The US debt is 34.63 trillion. We wouldn't be in debt if not for racism. So you keep on repeating that stupid bs about people making excuses for their insecurities and failures that was started by the fat flunk out Limbaugh.

Racism has cost the US economy $16 trillion in the last 20 years​

Black underperformance has cost the US economy $16 trillion in the last 20 years.

Racial and ethnic inequality has cost US economy $51 trillion since 1990​

We can't fix racial inequality if blacks don't achieve as much as whites. The economy isn't going to magically pay blacks the same for less.

The US debt is 34.63 trillion. We wouldn't be in debt if not for racism.

A large portion of that debt is from handouts to black people.

Forum List

Back