🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI cannot be trusted to investigate the Trump attempted assassination

Bullshit. Snipers train for head shots all the time. At 130 yards, assuming it is a normal AR, and not accurized in any meaningful way, the base accuracy is 1 MOA. So, 1.3 inches at that distance.

Add in the now common use of body armor that is proof against rifle calibers, even flexible armor, and taking a center mass shot is most likely not going to do squat.

Sheesh, for a supposed military man you are remarkably ignorant of firearms and their use.

You must have been a REMF.

Am I right?

How do you know? His shot was on target no matter how much you want bleat about it.

The only reason why Trump is alive is because he turned his head at the exact right time.

Your so called trained sniper would have had THE. EXACT. SAME. RESULT.
Bullshit. This kid was not trained. It was strictly amateur stuff. Only one shot got close to trump and the other 4 - 10 rounds hit others. At 100 meters the first two shots hit before target hits the ground, with that weapon if even trained with the weapon. He did nothing to indicate and professional training.

Bullshit. This kid was not trained. It was strictly amateur stuff. Only one shot got close to trump and the other 4 - 10 rounds hit others. At 100 meters the first two shots hit before target hits the ground, with that weapon if even trained with the weapon. He did nothing to indicate and professional training.
The facts say otherwise.

Dummy
The kid had to have Some training to get himself into the situation where he was able to fire, fire multiple shots and get within 2” of killing Trump

He never should have been in a position to shoot at anyone. They let this happen and it has backfired as Trump is still alive and well, and trust in our government agencies has hit an all time low. And for very good reasons.

Such a statement shows no moderational capabilities. Gotta be able to reason to distinguish .
Are you sad he mostly missed?

Dummy
The kid had to have Some training to get himself into the situation where he was able to fire, fire multiple shots and get within 2” of killing Trump
It doesn't take much training to climb up on a roof. No trained sniper would pick a that kind of expose position, and his shooting was crap. I can say his shooting was crap, as I am trained and have always been expert, going all the way back to basic training. You just are not very experienced and maybe watch too much tv.

You obviously never trained on M-16 or AR-15. Or you were just never any good and know nothing of tactics.
I own both you stupid clod. I can hit a head sized target, 100% of the time, out to 500 meters.
My rifle is highly modified to do that. His wasn't, but at 130 yards that shot is still trivial.

More and more you are sounding like a cook.

I own both you stupid clod. I can hit a head sized target, 100% of the time, out to 500 meters.
My rifle is highly modified to do that. His wasn't, but at 130 yards that shot is still trivial.

More and more you are sounding like a cook.
Then, you finally agree, if properly trained, it was not a hard shot. Would you pick an exposed low slope white roof where easily seen as a shooting position. Nobody I trained, ever would. This was that kid and his father's weapon, not zeroed to his shooting or spotweld, or posture. No Sniper Training, as I have said all along.

Forum List

Back