Kamala Harris vs. Donald Trump

What a dumb ass question.

Drug laws
Immunization requirements
laws governing medical procedures

And genital mutilation remains legal in this nation only for males.

So yes, there are a lot of laws that control decisions over male bodies.
How do drug laws control a man's body? :laugh:

Who is mutilating male genitals in the U.S.? Is it OhPleaseJustQuit ? Because I'll ask her to stop.

There are no laws that control men's bodies.

But that twists it: Senator Harris was asking if there were any laws that control men's bodies, the way there are laws that control women's bodies.

Who is mutilating male genitals in the U.S.? Is it OhPleaseJustQuit ? Because I'll ask her to stop.

But that twists it: Senator Harris was asking if there were any laws that control men's bodies, the way there are laws that control women's bodies.
All the times she handed her body out does give her experience in one thing.

Delusional.

No one like Harris. Trump supporters love the shit out of Trump. I have no faith that Harris will keep him out of office.
I am scared shitless that the media has so successfully brainwashed enough gullible fools that Trump is a “threat to democracy” that they will instead vote for a complete airhead who only became VP because of her female blackness.

Perhaps I’m getting a skewed view because I live in DC (well….close-in suburbs), and everywhere I hear that people are absolutely giddy that there might be a Female Black in the White House (even though when she ran in the primaries she only got 1% of the vote).

If a radical left San Francisco progressive gets in after doing absolutely nothing as VP except cackle and deliver word salad nonsense, I will need to go on antI-anxiety (or maybe anti-depression) medicine.

I will also need to move at least 50 miles away from DC, and the “transformers” who cheer on the destruction of America.

They say what you can and cannot do with your body. That is control over your body.
What the fuck do you think circumcision is? It is cutting off a piece of your penis for religious tenants that have been integrated into US culture. Same thing with female genital mutilation in Islamic nations.

There are MILLIONS of males in the US that have had genital mutilation practiced on them.

Are you that dense as to not know this?

There are. I just pointed some out. Stomping your foot on the ground and saying nuh-uh like a 2 year old does not change that fact. Drug laws control what you can do with your body. Medical laws and regulations control what you can do with your body, something you inherently recognize when transgender is the topic but forget instantly when it is counter to your position. And you are just lying here as you cut immunizations out of my post because you damn well know that is a clear example of the government exercising control over your body.

But hey, the hard right here ignores reality whenever it challenges their preconceived notions, why should you not act exactly like them too, amiright.

Forum List

Back