Illinois sheriff’s deputy charged with murder shot Black woman in face after she called police for help

It’s a tragedy but I don’t see how this racially motivated other than people are judging it by the color of the cop’s skin.

Here’s the only effective solution, segregate police responses. Black officers respond to black victims and offenders. White cops respond to white victims and offenders. It’s stupid and unrealistic but otherwise the usual suspects will always selectively cry racism.

Had this cop been black none of these clowns would be outraged. None of them would have even cared.

She was mentally ill and being difficult and unpredictable. I do not think she deserved to be shot but I also can’t see what she was doing right before he pulled the trigger.

“When asked why Massey told Grayson, "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus," Crump explained that she had been receiving treatment for mental health issues.”

Meaning of Sonya Massey's last 'rebuke' explained before she's shot dead by cop

Sorry, but police aren't obligated to trust anybody, much less suffer bodily harm first just because you watched a lot of Matlock and Blue Bloods on TV and know all about stuff. We don't yet know what the history is yet, it will be a while.

Cop haters always jump in and snivel about the cops first, no matter what.

How was she going to hurt him? She was behind the counter, a pot of water like that is like 25lbs. That little lady couldn't throw that water 20 feet to that cop if she wanted to.

Forum List

Back