Republicans: Calm down. It will be OK

I don need no stinkin transcript. If found wrong, I research, read and post result, which I did. So if you are simply into childish name calling, that is on you.
You make it sound as if it were an afterthought of Trump's.

It wasn't, it was ALL PART OF THE SAME QUOTE. A quote that was fraudulently cut to make Trump out to be a nazi.

And you perpetuated the lie.

Why?

You make it sound as if it were an afterthought of Trump's.

It wasn't, it was ALL PART OF THE SAME QUOTE. A quote that was fraudulently cut to make Trump out to be a nazi.

And you perpetuated the lie.

Why?
He has always struck me as a garden variety totalitarian dictator wannabe. He really has no dedicated principles in his life, so nazi would mean as little to him as communist or republican, as whatever could get him power.

Pay for it, don’t pay for it, I don’t care.

You’re bitching about paying $11 for coffee. LoL.

Maybe you should have saved money, fucktard.

Have you ever heard of investing? Or were you content living paycheck-to-paycheck because you’re a fucking idiot?
Paying $6 for the same thing that's better quality at a different store rather than paying $11 for an inferior quality
product
is called saving money, fucktarded asshat. :p

Last edited:
He has always struck me as a garden variety totalitarian dictator wannabe. He really has no dedicated principles in his life, so nazi would mean as little to him as communist or republican, as whatever could get him power.
Oh? He is the only president in my long life to have actually followed the COTUS closely.

You cast stones with zero evidence.

Why?

Forum List

Back