Have you ever been the victim of crime

I am running out of topics and had to Google a question ??
Anyways please share your experiences

just a few off my head :

Identify theft , car vandalized , stolen credit card , burglary , sodomy

thx 🙏

Mugged at 14 and 18.
House robbed around 12
Credit cards opened in my name for about $7k in say 2003.

I'm a taxpayer, and someone in the government bragged on a viral video that he used his high office to threaten the Ukrainian top cop that if a billion dollars didn't show up on Air Force Two in less than six hours, he would cancel their three billion dollar Foreign Aid Package due to arrive in the Ukraine in less than a week. The billion dollars was on Air Force Two when he left the country six hours later.

Me and my fellow Americans had a billion dollars taken away from us by a Vice President of the United States. I want this extortionist to return all the money he extorted from the American Taxpayers' Foreign Aid Packages that he collected in his 48 year career in high office.for all his treasonist thefts.

When younger, my best friend and I were jumped by four guys. One was a boxer, one had a gun, the other two were just cowardly thugs.
====
Robbed at gunpoint at store where I worked part time.
====
TV stolen during home break-in - in Las Cruces, NM.
====
Home broken into in Tucson, AZ.

I was robbed at gun point when I was 18. Then they beat us up. They let us go and I went to the sheriffs office to report it and the sorry bastard wouldn't take my report. To this day I don't have any use for the worthless police.

The the incident that really stands out to me is the time some assole stole my truck. Just the unmitigated audacity of it really pissed me off.

The guy jumped in my truck on a jobsite right in front of a dozen witnesses and just took off. WTF?
At my shop some asshole crashed in the fence around the parking lot tearing it up. There were 4 witnesses who got the license plate as he drove off. I called the police and they went to his house, he denied it, and they did nothing. The police are worthless.

I'm a taxpayer, and someone in the government bragged on a viral video that he used his high office to threaten the Ukrainian top cop that if a billion dollars didn't show up on Air Force Two in less than six hours, he would cancel their three billion dollar Foreign Aid Package due to arrive in the Ukraine in less than a week. The billion dollars was on Air Force Two when he left the country six hours later.

Wow, your fantasies are elaborate... A billion dollars on Air Force 2? Would that even fit on Air Force 2? I mean, that would be pallets of $100.00 bills.

My father's family lived in a lumber town in the California Sierras' in the 1930s. There was an attempted take over by a gang in his section of the company town one night and two men and one women died.

Had a $400 mountain bike stolen.

Had the rear window of my '85 Dodge Aries shot out with a BB gun.

I think I may have been briefly stalked by a Pedo when I was about 8.

An automated caller once called me and claimed to be a LEO stating that I was in some kind of unspecified trouble with the law, and I should use their menus to connect me to an agent. Not sure what they REAlLY wanted but I reported it. Impersonating a LEO is felony, no?

Honestly, nothing else comes to mind.

Wow, Here we Go Again! Those migrants were up to no good since they lied about their car being broke down. And someone else stole your truck in a mall parking lot? Wonder if they got your address and sent the 4 toughies to get whatever else they could from you.

There could be an off chance of that but not a likely one. Houston is full of mexicans with bad intent.
The thing that really set off the alarm bells in my head was four of them coming to the door.
Even a moron should know not to do that.

Yes

Had a car stolen. Had an apartment broken into. Had stereo equipment stolen out of a car. And recently had porch pirates get my Amazon package.

The only one recovered was my car, after it was hit by a train.

Just a few times.

Had someone buy 2500 dollars of luggage on the other side of the country on my credit card. Charges were immediately dropped by the credit card company for me.

Someone stole a pistol out of my truck and nothing else in a mall parking lot. I had it hidden which means it was someone I knew that knows I had guns. From then on I never tell anyone about anything I have. Never got it back.

Got robbed once in Chicago a while back. Went to the magnificent mile for a couple days alone and had 2 nwords push me off the street late one night yelling to give them my money and phone. I don't know why but I started laughing and said "I got robbed 2 streets back all I have left are my shoes". They looked at each other and ran off. Which I was grateful for because when I was talking I was unsnapping the holster for my gun on the back side of my hip. They were 3 seconds away from being killed.

Forum List

Back