You advertise Columbus - maybe for the clicks

But your link s trashing a sacred cow of libs - aka islam

Thats called bait and switch
The episode is about how Columbus achieved peace. There's a lot of comparing and metaphor. It's not a straight read.

After his trip to a few islands, while leaving his brother and others in charge, he returned to chaos which led to a battle. The battle led to more European control and peace, while others lived under the rule and punishment of a foreign culture. Christopher Columbus Achievement of Peace
This is such a stupid take on the facts that I can't even put it into words.

stupidstupid.gif

Nope.

The Sub-Saharans were selling their people to the Arabs long before Columbus came around. :rolleyes:

I thought you were smarter than that.

Read it again... Trans-Atlantic slave trade.

There is plenty of evidence that shows Columbus was responsible for forcing thousands of natives on the Caribbean islands into slave labor, as well as seizing, selling, distributing, and exporting many native women and children.

for forcing thousands of natives on the Caribbean islands into slave labor, as well as seizing, selling, distributing, and exporting many native women and children.

So. . . nothing the Aztecs weren't already doing?

In fact, when the Aztecs got done with their slaves, they sacrificed some of the more notable ones, and then ATE them. :rolleyes:

So. . . if we got a chance to go back in time, and ask those slaves, they would probably, I am guessing, chose the European overlords, over the MesoAmerican ones, yeah? :dunno:

IOW? You are just judging a guy from a millennia and an half ago, by our standards today. When in fact, EVERYONE from that time period was brutal and barbaric.

Do I have that correct now?

IN FACT. . eventually, history shows us, they DID. That is how the Aztecs fell.

:lol:

In fact, when the Aztecs got done with their slaves, they sacrificed some of the more notable ones, and then ATE them. :rolleyes:

So. . . if we got a chance to go back in time, and ask those slaves, they would probably, I am guessing, chose the European overlords, over the MesoAmerican ones, yeah? :dunno:

IOW? You are just judging a guy from a millennia and an half ago, by our standards today. When in fact, EVERYONE from that time period was brutal and barbaric.

Not everyone. But the ones that were, are rough.

Read it again... Trans-Atlantic slave trade.

There is plenty of evidence that shows Columbus was responsible for forcing thousands of natives on the Caribbean islands into slave labor, as well as seizing, selling, distributing, and exporting many native women and children.
I bet you the Europeans at that time weren't raping or making slaves as much as the Muslims were at that time and prior and even after the American slaves gained freedom. It's what everyone did back then. Everywhere. The trans saharan slave trade was brutal to all colors and 72 genders. It's what happened back then. The Mongols, the Mayan.... The majority of the world was brutal.

I bet you the Europeans at that time weren't raping or making slaves as much as the Muslims were at that time and prior and even after the American slaves gained freedom. It's what everyone did back then. Everywhere. The trans saharan slave trade was brutal to all colors and 72 genders. It's what happened back then. The Mongols, the Mayan.... The majority of the world was brutal.
Please fact check everything I say. Do yourself a favor and research and fact check me.

IN FACT. . eventually, history shows us, they DID. That is how the Aztecs fell.

:lol:

I never said others weren't brutal, I never said others didn't practice slavery. I am well aware that they were.

The topic of the thread is Christopher Columbus, I was addressing the topic. He is widely considered the father of the trans-Atlantic slave trade. It's a fact. It is also a fact that he was a mass murderer and enslaved the indigenous population. I'm not judging him, I am well aware that he, like all people, was a product of his time. That does not change the facts .

I never said others weren't brutal, I never said others didn't practice slavery. I am well aware that they were.

The topic of the thread is Christopher Columbus, I was addressing the topic. He is widely considered the father of the trans-Atlantic slave trade. It's a fact. It is also a fact that he was a mass murderer and enslaved the indigenous population. I'm not judging him, I am well aware that he, like all people, was a product of his time. That does not change the facts .
Oh so you're picking up "facts" to make a point. Since you're so smart, can you give it show me the quote where Columbus was a "mass murderer", "enslaved the whole population" and and and when did Columbus start the kickoff of the trans Atlantic slave trade? Since he was "the father" of it. Hahaha... Sorry to laugh, but I really want you to teach me at least one of your facts. Please. I'll give you a back massage if you do.. Foot rub too.

Oh so you're picking up "facts" to make a point. Since you're so smart, can you give it show me the quote where Columbus was a "mass murderer", "enslaved the whole population" and and and when did Columbus start the kickoff of the trans Atlantic slave trade? Since he was "the father" of it. Hahaha... Sorry to laugh, but I really want you to teach me at least one of your facts. Please. I'll give you a back massage if you do.. Foot rub too.
Don't quote any leftist authors either. Quote from the people of that time that witnessed it.

That's a weird way to put things. There's time stamps on the episode for descriptions taken from the horses mouths with absolutely no editing. Full story.
And slavery, torture, and killing was an integral part of American colonization by Europeans.

Forum List

Back