CNN Anchor Fleeing NY for Israel because her Jewish family will be more welcome there

Muslims are spiteful, hateful creatures.
It’s tragic for the Jewish people that leftists are siding with the antisemitic Muslims. They‘ve now infilitrated the school boards, the universities, local leadership roles, and Congress.

A friend of mine warned me five years ago that the more Muslims who are allowed into the country, the worse it will be for Jews. Now the Jew-hate is so extreme that Jewish kids, and Jewish professors, are warned to stay away from campus.

Also, pretty nasty that as Passover was about to begin, that antisemitic Squad member had to give a speech praising the anti-Jew protests taking place on college campuses.

They'd be safer in texas or Florida.

moving to the middleast for safety is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.
Nobody is safer in Texas or Florida.

Haven’t you heard about Florida Man? He’s in the news all the time . Followed closely by Texas Man

Nah, you just need to put things in perspective.....Nothing like that going on out in the Hinterlands where the mostly sane people live.
I’ve checked…..a couple of Orthodox shuls in Charlotte, NC. I’m not SUPER religious, but that’s where the Reoublican Jews will be.

Also, 20 minutes from a pretty lake, with a couple of nice beaches.

I think we are living in the Last Days
Many years ago I saw a discussion between a priest and a pastor on the Last Days. The point under discussion was what happened to America. In the Last Days, Israel stands alone. It was unthinkable (at that time) that the US would abandon Israel. Something must have happened to the US and it no longer existed.

Now here we are, perhaps living out prophesy.

It’s tragic for the Jewish people that leftists are siding with the antisemitic Muslims. They‘ve now infilitrated the school boards, the universities, local leadership roles, and Congress.

A friend of mine warned me five years ago that the more Muslims who are allowed into the country, the worse it will be for Jews. Now the Jew-hate is so extreme that Jewish kids, and Jewish professors, are warned to stay away from campus.

Also, pretty nasty that as Passover was about to begin, that antisemitic Squad member had to give a speech praising the anti-Jew protests taking place on college campuses.
Anyone of us who are familiar with Old Testament history know the feud between Jews and Arabs go all the way back to the sons of Abraham. The legitimate son Isaac, and bastard son Ishmael.

Many years ago I saw a discussion between a priest and a pastor on the Last Days. The point under discussion was what happened to America. In the Last Days, Israel stands alone. It was unthinkable (at that time) that the US would abandon Israel. Something must have happened to the US and it no longer existed.

Exactly

Which is why I say the more Godless unbelievers “win” the closer they get to catastrophic failure for them and a win for God

Yes, this is how bad the antisemitism is in a Democrat city like NY. A former CNN anchor, Campbell Brown, fears for her Jewish sons in the Upper West Side (for those who don’t know, the UWS is a bastion of liberalism) and is taking them to Israel.

Two points:

1) We are now approaching Hitler-era Jew-hatred in NYC.

2) This shows why Israel must continue to exist - as safe harbor.

NY is not all of America

Lol.

Forum List

Back