New Mind-Blowing Talking Points Go Out on Pro-Hamas Protests As Libs Scramble for Cover

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
There is a whole new level of sleaze that is gripping the retrograde left. As their islamic terrorist heroes are rioting and shutting down the leftist addled universities, lefties are seeing some negative reactions to the riots they are enabling.

The worst of the worst leftist tabloids are referring to "anti-war demonstrations" in desperate attempts to protect the words and actions of their Islamic terrorist compatriots.

Nothing says "anti-war" like demanding to "globalize the intifada," am I right? Sometimes I wonder what being a Democrat must be like. I mean, sure you'd be morally bankrupt and economically illiterate, but on the other hand, you could literally get away with anything. Are you calling for genocide in the name of a terrorist group? Well, you're just a harmless "anti-war" protester.

There is a whole new level of sleaze that is gripping the retrograde left. As their islamic terrorist heroes are rioting and shutting down the leftist addled universities, lefties are seeing some negative reactions to the riots they are enabling.

The worst of the worst leftist tabloids are referring to "anti-war demonstrations" in desperate attempts to protect the words and actions of their Islamic terrorist compatriots.

Nothing says "anti-war" like demanding to "globalize the intifada," am I right? Sometimes I wonder what being a Democrat must be like. I mean, sure you'd be morally bankrupt and economically illiterate, but on the other hand, you could literally get away with anything. Are you calling for genocide in the name of a terrorist group? Well, you're just a harmless "anti-war" protester.

Once again the left is on the defensive.

The ones leading the charge are the so called 'anti authority' hippies of the 60's who ironically are the 'authority' now, reliving their glory days.

3 synagogues within 1/2 mile of us and we are not Jewish
They are the nicest people snd neighbors
But some goons harassed some girls at one of them yesterday so I sent three of our guys up there today to stay until 9pm
Scum bags start shit and they might get to meet their virgins.

The most hated country on the planet could probably help its PR by not violently slaughtering the prison population they've penned into Gaza

It's an unfortunate reality that the most America hating, self-loathing collection of social misfits are the very people who are teaching at colleges and universities.

These are far left activists and DIE hires who really have no place in the education system.

MANHATTAN—A group of Columbia University professors held a rally Monday to express solidarity with the anti-Semitic students suspended for holding unauthorized protests on campus and to lambaste university president Minouche Shafik for cracking down on them.

Evidently the let's precious inclusion and tolerance doesn't include Jews.

And anyone thinking of trying that comical Zionist crap, don't

Forum List

Back