Columbia students defy deadline to clear Gaza war protest encampment: Live updates

I don’t have to agree with them to respect them telling the school to piss off. As long as they are willing to accept the consequences of their actions then let them protest.
And if I'm a parent shelling out $90K/year for my kid to get an education, allow me to have a hand in removing those preventing my kid's classes from happening.

all hell breaking loose on the pro plastinian protest front. people wanting to graduate other blocking them. colleges are a mad house today.
/——/ $200k in tuition debt and the grads get their diplomas mailed to them just like a cheap online school.
I can’t stop laughing.

1714576556048.png

Evidence?
you article is meritless ---it fails to make note of continuous bombardment
aggression by Gaza---for YEARS prior to defensive incursion and gross
atrocities committed on civilians for the glory of allah October 7 AND
the fact that Gaza continues to bombard Israeli villages and hold "hostages"

Why do I get the feeling that these pro Hamas supporters dont even really know what it is they are protesting about. Or, they really don’t care about the entire thing. They simply view Israel as “the right” and supported by republicans, and Israel represent the Bible and religion, so, they are just creating this uproar because they have to be in opposition to that.

To them, this isn’t a Jewish vs Palestinian issue, it’s a left vs right issue.

Maybe?

Why do I get the feeling that these pro Hamas supporters dont even really know what it is they are protesting about. Or, they really don’t care about the entire thing. They simply view Israel as “the right” and supported by republicans, and Israel represent the Bible and religion, so, they are just creating this uproar because they have to be in opposition to that.

To them, this isn’t a Jewish vs Palestinian issue, it’s a left vs right issue.

Maybe?
no it's a FUN IN THE SUN issue

My son is graduating high school next month. He received inquiries from Harvard, Columbia, Yale, and Penn last Fall about applying based on his academic track record. I can’t say he would have gotten into all of them but whether he had gotten into all or just one of them, there is no way he would have gone because the value of an Ivy League education is so overrated now. Clearly, the Ivy Leagues have been taken over by HamASS loving radicals.
Yeah because protesting a genocide is so awful.

WTF!

Really a simple solution here. Round up the insurrectionists and send them to Riker's Island for 5 years.

No fucking problem.
Yeah because one should NEVER protest the acts of the State. We must all abide by and love the state. We must allow the state to imprison all who oppose the state.

Thanks Adolph.

SHUT OFF FOX NEWS DUMMY!

Last edited:
I don’t have to agree with them to respect them telling the school to piss off. As long as they are willing to accept the consequences of their actions then let them protest.

Parading with signs is a protest. Occupation of private land. Destruction of property and denying students their right to go to class is criminal. Mace them all and send them to jail.

Yeah because one should EVER protest the acts of the State. We must all abide by and love the state. We must allow the state to imprison all who oppose the state.

Thanks Adolph.

SHUT OFF FOX NEWS DUMMY!

The Columbia Insurrectionists are one PRIVATE FUCKING PROPERTY, further, they are obstructing the movement of ordinary people who are uninvolved with the whole Hamas terror operation or the Jewish community in the Holy Land.

Its not about opposing the state, its about obstructing other people.

The Columbia Insurrectionists are one PRIVATE FUCKING PROPERTY, further, they are obstructing the movement of ordinary people who are uninvolved with the whole Hamas terror operation or the Jewish community in the Holy Land.

STFU. Americans have a right to protest. If you don’t like the Bill of Rights, find a totalitarian nation to emigrate to.

They obstructed no one dick lick.

SHUT OFF THE TV.

One would think after all that’s been exposed since the 1960s, you’d catch onto the scam. Apparently you are really really slow.

Forum List

Back