Columbia students defy deadline to clear Gaza war protest encampment: Live updates

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Good for the students telling the school administration to take their loyalty pledge and shove it.

How about renaming Columbia, away from a name that celebrates a genocidal maniac? Maybe rename the school in honor of a noted New Yorker and call it "Trump University"?

The name is available, and I'm sure is for sale for a reasonable price.

Arrest them all.

Throw the book at them.

Fuck them.
I don’t have to agree with them to respect them telling the school to piss off. As long as they are willing to accept the consequences of their actions then let them protest.

Thank you brave young people opposing genocide and Genocide Joe. You are doing God's work.

Loyalty to whom?

Come on and say it ... you know you want to.
To the university instead of following their heart. I don’t have to agree with their choices to respect them for standing up for what they believe in

To the university instead of following their heart. I don’t have to agree with their choices to respect them for standing up for what they believe in
They believe Jews should be killed, and you respect them for standing up for that?

The university is only asking then to not impede on other students access and safety.

They are still free to hate Jews as much as they want. They just can't grab Jewish passebys and beat them any longer.

The university is only asking then to not impede on other students access and safety.

They are still free to hate Jews as much as they want. They just can't grab Jewish passebys and beat them any longer.
What about verbal threats? Should the terrorists be allowed to say “HAMAS will kill YOU next?”

What about verbal threats? Should the terrorists be allowed to say “HAMAS will kill YOU next?”

Jewish students have been putting up with verbal threats from open anrisemites on campuses for decades.

When I went to college, at least the antisemitism was kept politely subliminal.

Jewish students have been putting up with verbal threats from open anrisemites on campuses for decades.

When I went to college, at least the antisemitism was kept politely subliminal.
Yeah, that’s a key difference. Now these spoiled, deranged haters are wearing their antisemitism as a trophy.

Again you seem unable to grasp the concept of not agreeing with what they are saying.
Again, you seem unable to grasp that inciting murder is not allowed.

Why are you so tolerant when the calls to murder are against Jews? Are you a Democrat?

(Something tells me that the Democrats defending the right of antisemites to scream out hate speech against Jews were the same ones wailing over the racism of the Aunt Jemima Logo.)

Forum List

Back