why even after tonight's debate the left may be stuck with Biden ..

Biden is not an ally to small business and the working class.
Black Americans represent working poor through middle class and have proportionaly a smaller share of owner wealth. I come from working poor but finished my career at upper middle class and a modest amount of rental property bought with cash that gives me a comfortable retirement.

I vote the way my fellow black Americans vote and that ain’t Republican.

Hilarious
I just watched a political superstar give Americans hope in a thunderous speech in Georgia in a filled standing room only stadium. - Trump best get on the phone to Putin to see if he can put a convicted felon up on one of his estates but just not too close to Russia’s western border with Ukraine.

even though Bidens performance was a historic disaster and many Dems would love to have another candidate [esp Newsom] be installed at the convention there are 2 major problems that may prevent that ..

1st .. sidestepping the first black female VP in favor of a rich white elitist may not go over well with the Dems woke identity obsessed faction of their voter base ..
That aged well...

Black Americans represent working poor through middle class and have proportionaly a smaller share of owner wealth. I come from working poor but finished my career at upper middle class and a modest amount of rental property bought with cash that gives me a comfortable retirement.

I vote the way my fellow black Americans vote and that ain’t Republican.
Ok. So what? You’re one of those who’s been fooled. Cool.

I just watched a political superstar give Americans hope in a thunderous speech in Georgia in a filled standing room only stadium. - Trump best get on the phone to Putin to see if he can put a convicted felon up on one of his estates but just not too close to Russia’s western border with Ukraine.
Who is this political superstar?

Who is this political superstar?
Joe’s youth pick.

Joe’s reproductive right pick

Joe’s law and order pick

Jos’s voter’s rights pick

Joe’s defense of western liberal democracy pick

Joe’s environment protection pick

Joe’s decency in politics pick

Joe’s opposition to weird people pick

Ok. So what? You’re one of those who’s been fooled.

Does that mean you think all black working-class people who voted for Biden the last time are fools because they won’t vote for the guy who in January 2021 was running a national criminal enterprise to overturn the election and therefore disenfranchise the votes of 81 million people.

Does that mean you think all black working-class people who voted for Biden the last time are fools because they won’t vote for the guy who in January 2021 was running a national criminal enterprise to overturn the election and therefore disenfranchise the votes of 81 million people.
Blacks were fooled by the left. They are starting to wake up to that.

Liberals destroyed the black family structure all because they wanted to create a permanent dependent class. LBJ said would last for the next 200 years. I think he was wrong.

Big Picture: Hate needs a reason to win. Dobbs rendered hate useless for Republicans who demonized Democrats as baby killers for fifty years, MAGA does not have it anymore,

Once Trump falls behind by six points in the polls and sees no electoral college path to winning; the culture war evangelicals will bail on Trump and focus on the return of Jesus to establish his kingdom here on earth. They will be done with politics the way it’s been.

Trump is of no use to them anymore.

When the Republican party loses about 1/4 of it’s white evangelical Christian voting base, the Republican Party is dead.

Generation XYZ have no interest in hate field politics.
an example true evil and hate can be found in the leftwing Planned Parenthood's waste baskets pig ..

Maybe, but all the momentum is with the Harris campaign, and she doesn't have to defend project 2025 or abortion extremists.

The women and youth vote will be huge for her.
Trump is still leading in most of the swing states ... sure Harris got a bounce after receiving the nomination .. but not that great of a bounce .. face it ! Trump has a very very good chance of getting elected in Nov .

Forum List

Back