"Tim Walz wants to invest in a 'ladder factory' to help illegals scale the border wall,

Walz is not the first person that's said "If you build a xx foot wall, I'm investing in a yy foot ladder company"

Nothing new there.

Yep.

this guy is so anti constitution it isn't even funny!
The Democrat-incentivized border crisis ranks at the top of American votersā€™ concerns heading into the 2024 election, but Vice President Kamala Harrisā€™ newly named running mate Gov. Tim Walz is not interested in addressing their desire for a solution. Instead, heā€™s committed to helping illegals continue their mass invasion.

Days before he was announced as the Democrat presidential nomineeā€™s VP pick, Walz told CNNā€™s Anderson Cooper that he would invest in ladders that could aid foreign criminals illegally trying to enter the country by scaling Trump-endorsed deterrents like walls.

ā€œHe talks about this wall. I always say, let me know how high it is. If itā€™s 25 feet, then Iā€™ll invest in the thirty-foot ladder factory,ā€ Walz quipped.
A clever way of defusing a phony issue that can't be properly addressed by both sides, due to inadequate labour demands.

The political right needs to take care on repeating a leftist talking point that he turned into parody to make his point.

Is Walz's thinking already too far over American voters' pay grade?

Thanks for being a moron that believes I was a first hand witness to Walz's statement.
Please let me refresh your memory of YOUR post #9. Don't say things that you have no knowledge of--in spite of the fact that it is a prime directive in the democrat playbook.
Walz is not the first person that's said "If you build a xx foot wall, I'm investing in a yy foot ladder company"

The Democrat-incentivized border crisis ranks at the top of American votersā€™ concerns heading into the 2024 election, but Vice President Kamala Harrisā€™ newly named running mate Gov. Tim Walz is not interested in addressing their desire for a solution. Instead, heā€™s committed to helping illegals continue their mass invasion.

Days before he was announced as the Democrat presidential nomineeā€™s VP pick, Walz told CNNā€™s Anderson Cooper that he would invest in ladders that could aid foreign criminals illegally trying to enter the country by scaling Trump-endorsed deterrents like walls.

ā€œHe talks about this wall. I always say, let me know how high it is. If itā€™s 25 feet, then Iā€™ll invest in the thirty-foot ladder factory,ā€ Walz quipped.
what wall? the one trump was too stupid to build?: or the one bannon collected charity to build?

i mean, they are both great tall wide wonderful walls, l but which one do the illegals need a laddar factory for?

why not just build them an escalator.

The Trump campaign doesn't have to run deceitful smear ads like the Kamala campaign is waging on TV, YouTube etc. Just run clips of Harris and Walz clearly stating their open border, anti-police, criminal release and tax policies.
I almost spit out my dinner when the cackler promised folks they would only have to work one job to be able to live.
Then she said baby murder will be allowed in all states as it should be.

Trump's obvious talking point will be to limit ladders to 19 feet. Seriously!
that would be serious over reach by an administrative state that no longer exists with trump. the supreme court must devise a test to determine if a ladder is "legal" or not.

what wall? the one trump was too stupid to build?: or the one bannon collected charity to build?

i mean, they are both great tall wide wonderful walls, l but which one do the illegals need a laddar factory for?

Building a border wall is like stringing a line of floats across the pond to keep the liberal ducks out!

Really?

In just about every 'commie' country they have very strict laws and severe punishments for those that ignore them.

Perhaps you should reevaluate your understanding of the word "commie".

Perhaps you can show me any commies that does it exactly the same, I can't think of one were the "leaders" don't ignore their own laws but come down hard on those they consider their underlings. Well except those that support them. Like they guy that killed an 11 year old girl, and the bail fund kneepads supported just got him out of jail in MN.

Last edited:

Nothing new there.

Second, if Republicans truly cared about stopping illegal immigration, they would have passed the bipartisan immigration bill a few months ago. It's obvious that they do not want to stop illegal immigration - they need it as a political football to keep kicking around ad infinitum.

They are a party of lying bags of shit!!!
Screw your bs bipartisan nonsense, it was a bad bill, they knew it, and sent it to have a talking point acting like they tried.

The one trump was building before Biden stopped it, then restarted it like the dick he is

Aren't we getting desperate...

The one trump was building before Biden stopped it, then restarted it like the dick he is
trump claims he built the wall at every rally. that does not make it true.

trump couldn't build a simple wall in 4 friggin years. i thought he was some kind of construction genius?:

trump claims he built the wall at every rally. that does not make it true.

trump couldn't build a simple wall in 4 friggin years. i thought he was some kind of construction genius?:
Ahem Bitch! https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...president-donald-trumps-border-wall-was-built
The Trump administration completed hundreds of miles of wall along the southern border before President Joe Biden halted construction.
Joe Biden Sold Off Border Wall Materials Weeks Before Approving New Wall. The Biden administration has been selling off materials that were supposed to be used to construct barriers at the border with Mexico just days before it approved the construction of a new, 20-mile stretch of border wall. Hmm wonder who benefited from this

Forum List

Back