If Biden is forced out because he is not fit to run, in November he is also not fit to be President NOW.

I do have to laugh at these threads. The Republicans just nominated a 78 year old felon who is mentally incapable of staying on point as president and they are worried about Biden. Biden on his worst day is more able than Trump to make critical decisions which is itself is a very low bar.

Last edited:
Some have. I'm saying it.
Nobody cares about what Libertarian Children say.

Now, if you can bring me evidence that he isn't capable of doing his day-to-day duties, I would be the first one to invoke the 25th Amendment.

But... a bad debate doesn't count.

I do have to laugh at these threads. The Republicans just nominated a 78 year old felon who is mentally incapable of staying on point as president and they are worried about Biden. Biden on his worst day is more able than Trump to make critical decisions.
I see nothing funny about it. The two-party system has failed.

You can't have it both ways. Either the Democrats stick with Biden in the election or 25th Amendment him out of the Presidency NOW and make Kamala President. There is no logical argument not to that, if they proceed to force him out of the candidacy he earned through the primary process.
The gop would be far better off not making hay over that, just let the old fart fade away.

#1. It will go nowhere.

#2. It will make the gop look like total assholes.....Not that they need much help.

It's far better just to leave the dems to twist in the wind and watch them tear themselves apart.

Hang in there Joe! ;)

I do have to laugh at these threads. The Republicans just nominated a 78 year old felon who is mentally incapable of staying on point as president and they are worried about Biden. Biden on his worst day is more able than Trump to make critical decisions.
lol first off he's not a felon, He's 78 and strong, an actual MALE, A MAN, A badass says zuckerburg and a WARRIOR say others, and he loves this country. Every day is biden's worse day...and it's getting worse DAY by DAY. We've seen examples of his critical thinking and it appears you don't know this but Biden's foreign policy expertise is vastly overrated...he's made bad decision after bad decision his entire career in politics..which means he;s got no real world experience. No so with Trump. Don't worry...your life is going to be better..and you'll enjoy it in spite of yourself.

You can't have it both ways. Either the Democrats stick with Biden in the election or 25th Amendment him out of the Presidency NOW and make Kamala President. There is no logical argument not to that, if they proceed to force him out of the candidacy he earned through the primary process.
He is not being forced out. He is being asked to resign on his own volition. There are probably a couple of reasons why. Most certainly, they do not want to exercise the 25th Amendment on him because the question becomes, "when did you realize that he was incapacitated, and what laws were promulgated since?" They could all be liable.

The left's argument is not that is is unfit. It is that he can't win.

clearly you're using the fascists definition for fascists.
The only way my definition is different than the usual is that I'm not assuming it's a strictly right wing phenomenon. But whichever. Joe never met an intrusive state mandate that didn't give him a hardon. The more egregious, the better.

Nobody cares about what Libertarian Children say.

Now, if you can bring me evidence that he isn't capable of doing his day-to-day duties, I would be the first one to invoke the 25th Amendment.

But... a bad debate doesn't count.
What have you seen? You do not believe your own eyes and ears. If I were you I would delete that post because it makes you look very stupid and not mature enough to participate in any adult conversation. :dig:

No one has said he is not fit to serve, right now.

People are questioning (rightfully) if he can survive four more years in the world's most stressful job.
I think he has this back door dream that he would be reponsible for getting the first female president, as well as the first female black president into office if he were reelected

What have you seen? You do not believe your own eyes and ears. If I were you I would delete that post because it makes you look very stupid and not mature enough to participate in any adult conversation.
I saw a guy who was shaky on a debate stage with a lying maniac.

That's about it.

When you have evidence, let us know, we'd all love to hear it.

I think he has this back door dream that he would be reponsible for getting the first female president, as well as the first female black president into office if he were reelected
I think they'll push him to resign. That way, they can throw Harris the bone of being the first female president, but avoid having her as their nominee going forward without totally dissing her.

I think they'll push him to resign. That way, they can throw Harris the bone of being the first female president, but avoid having her as their nominee going forward without totally dissing her.
...and to think she didn't get a single delegate vote in the primaries

Forum List

Back