This country has no choice but to increase the number of supreme court justices.

You gonna amend the constitution?
I would, but all it would take is a judicial determination that it doesn’t cover immigrants, only ex-slaves. It already says those “having faith and alligence” to the USA, it doesn’t cover people holding citizenship in a foreign country like diplomats. Courts interpreted that to mean illegals and other immigrant children got birthright citizenship, another court decision could reverse that,

I would, but all it would take is a judicial determination that it doesn’t cover immigrants, only ex-slaves. It already says those “having faith and alligence” to the USA, it doesn’t cover people holding citizenship in a foreign country like diplomats. Courts interpreted that to mean illegals and other immigrant children got birthright citizenship, another court decision could reverse that,
You have a lot of faith in that right wing Supreme Court

You have a lot of faith in that right wing Supreme Court
I have at least some faith in the courts, SCOTUS isn’t right wing, it’s constitutionalist, it applies the constitution instead of making up law like previous liberal SCOTUS’

Forum List

Back