This country has no choice but to increase the number of supreme court justices.

I understand what you are thinking but you are saying that Dems should play fair accept the loss.. Screw that...

Increase to 13.
Enstate Puerto Rico and Washington DC as States with senators (both are bigger other states and are increasing population faster)...
Introduce multi-seat preference voting, this will ensure the center keeps power and extremes are kept at bay
Reinstate The fairness Doctrine and bring back sanity to the media.
Nah, we're good at 50 states. Fold DC, PR, Guam, Samoa, USVI into existing states for electoral purposes. Its stupid that one set of citizens has 2 senators and a representative but others do not.

Change the electoral votes to an odd number to prevent the most likely outcome of a tie since we've devolved/evolved into a 2 party system.

Not sure what multi-seat preference is.

As for the media, let it do whatever its going to do. But put local newspapers/media on the same plan as local churches. Stop taxing them. Nobody is watching city hall, the local PD, etc... Look at what is happening in Houston...again. Flooding. I lived there for decades and it flooded to some degree every year when I was there; often multiple times a year. The problem never gets solved because there is no pressure to solve it.

Explain why you're obsessed with other men's asses. Suspicion was all around your Black Messiah because he desperately wanted to replace a conservative justice. Cry more now bitch
Oh look! The fool thinks Scalia passing away from natural causes in his sleep probably caused by a heart attack makes Obama look suspicious. Way to go, Ace! :auiqs.jpg:

And surprise! He's a Dotard MAGA supporter!:113:

There is no law stopping people from spitting on scum that are traitors to this country , sub human shit that you have all the right in the world to protect and keep them away from your children. You can do anything to protect your children from the influence of scum fucking liars. I believe in the death penalty for traitor as the constitution subscribes. ALL TRAITORS AND ALL THE SUPPORTERS OF TRAITORS.
Yes spitting on someone is battery.

Nah, we're good at 50 states. Fold DC, PR, Guam, Samoa, USVI into existing states for electoral purposes. Its stupid that one set of citizens has 2 senators and a representative but others do not.

Change the electoral votes to an odd number to prevent the most likely outcome of a tie since we've devolved/evolved into a 2 party system.

Not sure what multi-seat preference is.

As for the media, let it do whatever it’s going to do. But put local newspapers/media on the same plan as local churches. Stop taxing them. Nobody is watching city hall, the local PD, etc... Look at what is happening in Houston...again. Flooding. I lived there for decades and it flooded to some degree every year when I was there; often multiple times a year. The problem never gets solved because there is no pressure to solve it.
Yeah, Candy, you create four new states from territories and one from a district that the Constitution forbids statehood, and conservatives just create Jefferson from Northern California, another from Eastern Oregon and Washington, and as the treaty annexing Texas allows, three new Texan states. All conservative which gives the republicans TEN senators to balance your eight or at best ten IF you can get a constitutional amendment passes to change DC’s status. That’s assuming that Guamanians vote liberal. Most Guamanians I have met are rock-bound conservative as are Samoans. So you are likely to lose ground.

Forum List

Back