This country has no choice but to increase the number of supreme court justices.

Republicans, especially Trump & Mitch- no honor among thieves. They'd bone each other in a heartbeat just to make a point.

How's that Coors 12 pack a day guy workin out for ya, Cleetus?
Long as it ain't Bud Light, it should be working out great lefty. 😂

“Republicans had nothing to do with it”

That’s one of the stupidest statements made on a very stupid board by a very stupid poster
Hey LUSH, you are now claiming Joe Biden was a Republican. As usual, YOU are the stupid one posting stupid things. Biden's rule, not the Republicans. Keep flailing as you get your ass kicked yet again.

Well I got the chance to dump a few of the waste here, To many people come here with nothing put silly insults and attempts to hijack the thread. Those people have to be dumped. This is what everyone should do , then their would be less nothing content here. 50 posts saying I don't like you , you are dumb and you can't spell is a total waste of bandwidth. These people think that others or me or anyone cares what they think of me or anyone else. That I will never understand.
You're a jackass. By the way jackass, spitting on somebody is assault. So YOU'LL be enjoying Bubba's company. As they call you Ashley and themselves Joe.

Learn to read you homo piece of shit. Obviously you're so stupid you don't know Scalia passed under rather mysterious circumstances.
He died in his sleep due to natural causes, most likely a heart attack. Now explain how Obama caused Scalia to have a heart attack.

Try to keep up. I know it's hard for you, just give it the old college try for The Gipper.:abgg2q.jpg:

He died in his sleep due to natural causes, most likely a heart attack. Now explain how Obama caused Scalia to have a heart attack.

Try to keep up. I know it's hard for you, just give it the old college try for The Gipper.:abgg2q.jpg:
Sure retarded homo. Sure. That's why no autopsy was performed. And Pbozo remains a suspicious character in that case. Stay in Mommy's basement so maybe you don't embarrass yourself quite so much.

Sure retarded homo. Sure. That's why no autopsy was performed. And Pbozo remains a suspicious character in that case. Stay in Mommy's basement so maybe you don't embarrass yourself quite so much.
Yea, ok. Because Scalia's family declined an autopsy because there was no evidence of foul play that means Obama had something to do with his death. :auiqs.jpg:

Time for you to go nitety night before you make a bigger ass out of yourself. It's already EPIC.

Lantern is insane

Yea, ok. Because Scalia's family declined an autopsy because there was no evidence of foul play that means Obama had something to do with his death. :auiqs.jpg:

Time for you to go nitety night before you make a bigger ass out of yourself. It's already EPIC.
No homo. You're making yourself look stupid. As usual. More comments about another man's ass. And stalking. Get lost before I take your lunch money again.

No homo. You're making yourself look stupid. As usual. More comments about another man's ass. And stalking. Get lost before I take your lunch money again.
Explain how Obama had something to do with Scalia dying of natural causes.

This should be epic.

Forum List

Back