Baron Trump to join his father on campaign trail.

Till now Barron Trump has tried to stay out of the public eye, and shunned any association with political activity. That seems to have changed. A recent anouncement will put him front and center in the campaign. A debate has been proposed between the young Trump, and president Joe Biden. Trump is seems to be looking forward to the prospect and said it would be "no contest". Biden's campaign hasn't formally responded yet, but insiders have remarked "If that's what trump wants to do, we might consider it.
View attachment 817635

Is Baron a special needs person? I've never heard him speak.

The former president called Barron “a very special guy” and said he got accepted by every college he wanted. Trump said his son had selected one but didn’t name it.

Wonder what college he's going to go to.

This is not his son

1720638282026.png

That was a time when Trump wanted to present Melania as a whore. Low cut dresses, skanky photos.
Look what I got to marry me!
The he tried to clean her up and present her as a lady
Do you remember me bragging about the 20 something year old Belarus girl I was dating? She left me for a guy even older than me, but he's a lot richer than me. She is/was the coolest sugar baby. You could bring her around and although she was hot, she wasn't so hot it was ridiculous that we were hanging out. A lot of my friends said she would be lucky to have me. But then she did the right thing and went on sugardaddy.com and met a guy just as great as me only with a lot more money.

First he helped her with the down payment for her home in the city. Modest $200K house so he must have given her 20% for the downpayment, plus closing costs and fixing it up. He probably hooked her up with $50K. But then she was living so far away from everyone she said fuck it and rented it out. Then she moved in with her sugar daddy. They get along great. She's happy because finances is what matters to her most. She'll f him because she has to but I get the feeling she doesn't enjoy sex. Sound familiar? Does anyone think Melania ever had an orgasm fucking Trump? I don't.

Do you remember me bragging about the 20 something year old Belarus girl I was dating? She left me for a guy even older than me, but he's a lot richer than me. She is/was the coolest sugar baby. You could bring her around and although she was hot, she wasn't so hot it was ridiculous that we were hanging out. A lot of my friends said she would be lucky to have me. But then she did the right thing and went on sugardaddy.com and met a guy just as great as me only with a lot more money.

First he helped her with the down payment for her home in the city. Modest $200K house so he must have given her 20% for the downpayment, plus closing costs and fixing it up. He probably hooked her up with $50K. But then she was living so far away from everyone she said fuck it and rented it out. Then she moved in with her sugar daddy. They get along great. She's happy because finances is what matters to her most. She'll f him because she has to but I get the feeling she doesn't enjoy sex. Sound familiar? Does anyone think Melania ever had an orgasm fucking Trump? I don't.
No bigger Sugar Baby than Melania

Paid off Bigly

No bigger Sugar Baby than Melania

Paid off Bigly
She's the queen of sugar babies. I'm sure every sugar baby looks up to her. That's how you do it. Don't be a hoe. Well, you got to be a little bit of a hoe but not unpresentable.

Melania cleans up nicely.

1720643681602.png

The former president called Barron “a very special guy” and said he got accepted by every college he wanted. Trump said his son had selected one but didn’t name it.

This is not his son

View attachment 974947
Can you name any college that might refuse admission to any person who is rich enough? Especially an ex/current-president's children?

Can you name any college that might refuse admission to any person who is rich enough? Especially an ex/current-president's children?

I am hearing NYU with his mommy there to take care of him

Just how low can you low-life weasels go? Attacking Trump's family and his son puts you in a deep dark demented hole. You disgust me!
18. Fair game. He’s supposedly speaking at the convention so fair game.

And remember he’s going to grow up to be like Don Jr and Eric. We’re all cute when we’re little.

And maybe just like you feared Hillary in the 90s so you non stop attacked her. This kid scares me. Anti christ or retard? We shall see

Just how low can you low-life weasels go? Attacking Trump's family and his son puts you in a deep dark demented hole. You disgust me!
Seriously? If he is on the trail he is a target.

This is why they kill the entire family when royals get overthrown.

This is not his son

View attachment 974947
Have you seen him at any of your special needs meetings with Bullfrog, and nutwing, you low life?

Hilarious

Considering conservative comments on Chelsea Clinton and the Obama daughters.

Forum List

Back