Why is Texas seeing such weather extremes?

It is just the beginning. Scientist see weather extremes and wild fires to increase as the atmosphere warms. It may be too late to reverse much of the damage that fossil fuels have inflicted on the planet? All the efforts that the Biden administration has put in place will be lost if trump is re-elected. He has said he will stop the US efforts to increase EV sales.

Why would it be any different than any other interglacial period? Nothing new here.
glacial cycles.png

And where did you get your degree in Science?

Do I need a degree in science to be able to look at scientific data?

I mean, if you've got a degree in science and the only reply you can come up with is that, then your degree was a total waste of time.

See this is your problem. You cherry pick. Religion, Politics. Science.

Texas is being punished because of Texas queers. You've heard the saying about Texans. Or all you see when you go. Steers and queers.

Ah, projection again. No surprises there.

Ah, projection again. No surprises there.
I’ll give you an example. You’ve said if trump was convicted in a court of law, by 12 jurors, you would not support the man.

And you say this guilty verdict is good for trump. What would you have said if he was found not guilty?

See this is your problem. You cherry pick. Religion, Politics. Science.

Texas is being punished because of Texas queers. You've heard the saying about Texans. Or all you see when you go. Steers and queers.
Dude, it's weather. Relax. The sky is't falling.

It is just the beginning. Scientist see weather extremes and wild fires to increase as the atmosphere warms. It may be too late to reverse much of the damage that fossil fuels have inflicted on the planet? All the efforts that the Biden administration has put in place will be lost if trump is re-elected. He has said he will stop the US efforts to increase EV sales.

Everything's bigger in Texas?

Forum List

Back