Judge Aileen Cannon

View attachment 967393

Ed Meese, Ronald Reagan Attorney General.

Let's see, 9 Special Counsels during the Reagan Administration. So his opinion was it was OK for Reagan, but not OK for a DEM President.

Sorry, I don't take that seriously.

WW
Did you bother to look up how many were confirmed by the Senate? If not you have completely missed the point. I'll wait.

Did you bother to look up how many were confirmed by the Senate? If not you have completely missed the point. I'll wait.

Feel free to check in addition, but I couldn't find where any of the Reagan Administration Special Counsels faces Senate confirmation.

If you have something different on the 9 names listed above please share. I'll be happy to stand corrected.

WW

View attachment 967393

Ed Meese, Ronald Reagan Attorney General.
Let's see, 9 Special Counsels during the Reagan Administration. So his opinion was it was OK for Reagan, but not OK for a DEM President.
Sorry, I don't take that seriously.

WW
Its not just the Special Counsels, but how they were approved.
If Meese's were all approved by the senate, then your argument is void.

I wrote this before seeing #61

She’s a non witch hunter and lib loons livid
the-winner-of-a-participation-trophy-v0-72eiitnf5y8d1.png

I can agree with that. The NY Laws were specifically revised to "get Trump".
The expired misdemeanors were allowed to be resurrected to get Trump without proving another crime.
So in my non-legal opinion the laws and judges will be the basis for reversal, not the prosecutor.

None of that is true. So no basis for reversal based on any of that.

These laws were not revised to get trump as they existed before Trump was president.

The expired misdemeanor is irrelevant because Trump wasn't charged with a misdemeanor.

And the other crime was proved.

None of that is true. So no basis for reversal based on any of that.
These laws were not revised to get trump as they existed before Trump was president.
The expired misdemeanor is irrelevant because Trump wasn't charged with a misdemeanor.
And the other crime was proved.
OK, heard that on TV. No matter.

For the appeal process I like Turley's rationale'.

The Judge
The Charges
The Evidence
The Instructions

OK, heard that on TV. No matter.

For the appeal process I like Turley's rationale'.

The Judge
The Charges
The Evidence
The Instructions

Looks like a whole lot of nothing he's throwing at the wall, hoping something sticks.

Forum List

Back