The left celebrate the Trump shooting with tasteless social media posts: ‘Close to being the best day ever’

I don’t buy this line that being bullied turns one into a potential murderer.

I was bullied and never killed anyone.

I know -- GASP!!! -- It's hard to believe but it's true. I even cry when I see road-kill.

Typical leftist screed -- it's ALWAYS got to be somebody else's fault.

Can you tell me the last a black officer shot an unarmed white man?
There is no such thing as "unarmed" once a suspect's hand(s) disappears from the officer's sight. In those cases, the officer has no way to ascertain if the suspect (of whatever race) is reaching for a gun.

With zero time to react and defend himself, the officer cannot (and should not) gamble with his life. Standard police protocol, taught in every police academy in America, is to shoot when a hand disappears from view.

This is why when encountering suspects, officers always yell (loudly) "Show me your hands" Those who dont do that, get shot, as they should.

There is no such thing as "unarmed" once a suspect's hand(s) disappears from the officer's sight. In those cases, the officer has no way to ascertain if the suspect (of whatever race) is reaching for a gun.
Tell us the weapon the police found on Amadou Diallo, tell us the weapon the police found on Sean Bell.
With zero time to react and defend himself, the officer cannot (and should not) gamble with his life. Standard police protocol, taught in every police academy in America, is to shoot when a hand disappears from view.

This is why when encountering suspects, officers always yell (loudly) "Show me your hands" Those who dont do that, get shot, as they should.
So why is it that black police officers never shoot white suspects? We know white suspects don't even follow the orders of white police officers, so we know they will flip the script on a black police officer.

Tell me why this man was shot, he threatened the cops several times.

Tell us the weapon the police found on Amadou Diallo, tell us the weapon the police found on Sean Bell.

So why is it that black police officers never shoot white suspects? We know white suspects don't even follow the orders of white police officers, so we know they will flip the script on a black police officer.

Tell me why this man was shot, he threatened the cops several times.

Can you read ? If so, read what I wrote again. This time slower.

Got it ?

Forum List

Back