🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The RNC got a chick with tattoos on her forehead and Linda Fornos to pitch Donald Trump? WTF….We’re so phucked.

Ok

You dont like Rose because…?

You do like her because she supports Trump. That is all that matters.

She could be out shooting puppies and as long as she is a Trump supporter you would like her.

You do like her because she supports Trump. That is all that matters.

She could be out shooting puppies and as long as she is a Trump supporter you would like her.
I asked you first

Whats wrong with Rose from your point of view?

No, he has no point. He is an agent provocateur. He is trying to make true conservatives look bad at best, and get you arrested and imprisoned at worst.
The point I make is simple. “True conservatives” are and have been cowards for decades. They can’t bring themselves to take a stand against anything the left pushes. This is not a revolutionary find, the left has owned true conservatives and everybody paying attention knows it.
You get more of what you tolerate.

I read him as being intolerant, that's all.

I don't agree we should go to war over it, his threshold is a lot lower than mine.

But can we agree that we're facing an evil of some sort?

You get more of what you tolerate, right? So, the logical thing is not to tolerate the evil
BINGO!! I have ZERO tolerance for anything the left stands for….ANYTHING!
Through neat words like “tolerance” and “inclusion” The left has conned westwall Billiejeens SweetSue92 and most “true conservatives” into embracing whatever it is they want to push. If they resist or don’t comply with a smile the left will shout “RACIST” or “XENOPHOBE” at them once in a while to keep them in check….They have been trained to follow the PC manual written and policed by the left.

It was always just a mater of time before the Right “progressed” with the left.
hahaha…The left owns the asses of the Right….always have.

unity hannity.jpg

But you find her totally unacceptable when projecting yourself onto my point of view?

What game are you playing here?

I said no such thing, why you keep lying about what I said.

My issue with you was the fact that her supporting Trump is all that mattered to you. I do not care if you like her or not, but to base your entire view of her on if she accepts Trump or not is a cult like action.

So you want me to attack someone who supports trump to make a trump hater like you happy?

Thats insane

No, I want you to have some principles. You attack gay marriage unless it's supported by someone who supports Trump.

That says to me you have no actual principles.

Cult like.

I said no such thing, why you keep lying about what I said.

My issue with you was the fact that her supporting Trump is all that mattered to you. I do not care if you like her or not, but to base your entire view of her on if she accepts Trump or not is a cult like action.
Well, yeah

Normally godless libs attack MAGAs for being Bible thumpers who butt into other people’s private lives with moral standards that you dont like

But here you do a 180 and attack us for not being judgemental

But that typical behavior for fake non partisans, which you prove yourself to be

Well, yeah

Normally godless libs attack MAGAs for being Bible thumpers who butt into other people’s private lives with moral standards that you dont like

But here you do a 180 and attack us for not being judgemental

But that typical behavior for fake non partisans, which you prove yourself to be

There is not attack on "us", there is me pointing out your cult like attitude that the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS is if someone supports Trump or not.

But you find her totally unacceptable when projecting yourself onto my point of view?

What game are you playing here?
The harpy is a Marxist troll. That is its only game.

Is she a lesbian married to another woman?

I wasnt aware of that

She gave us a speech about why trump will make the best president

Not an expose’ of her personal life

You are so partisan you cant smell your own stink

This from the guy that said the only thing that matters about a person is if they support Trump or not.

How does it feel to go through life without any sense of irony at all

This from the guy that said the only thing that matters about a person is if they support Trump or not.

How does it feel to go through life without any sense of irony at all
I dont know what she will do after the convention

But if it hurts trump or MAGA’s reputation in any way I’m sure you’ll keep us informed

Forum List

Back