🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

JD Vance's pledge to 'abandon' Ukraine a ‘catastrophic mistake’ | William Hague

You are not part of US.

You are some European beggar who appears here every day just like the beggars who appear on our street corners begging for spare change.
do you remember 🇷🇺 them ?

GOlHtVGX0AAxXp9.jpg

read this :

1689385895325.png

The only proven fantasies here have been your ignorant, baseless posts.

DraftUkraineCoT%20July%2012%2C%202024.png
It always amuses me when some loon calls me ignorant about the land where I live. What I see with your map, Antoshka, is a war of attrition where Ukraine slowly loosing ground. Should I name the towns that Ukraine lost in this period, you dishonest Sovok?

It always amuses me when some loon calls me ignorant about the land where I live. What I see with your map, Antoshka, is a war of attrition where Ukraine slowly loosing ground. Should I name the towns that Ukraine lost in this period, you dishonest Sovok?

Where you live doesn't change OBJECTIVE FACTS.

There is no signicant change in overall territorial controll since liberation of Kherson and anyone with a pair of eyes can see that clearly on the map.

Where you live doesn't change OBJECTIVE FACTS.

There is no signicant change in overall territorial controll since liberation of Kherson and anyone with a pair of eyes can see that clearly on the map.
Objective facts is this war turned into a war of attrition. With Ukraine slowly losing ground. Should I name the towns lost by Ukraine in the last two years, you narrow minded Sovok?

Objective facts is this war turned into a war of attrition. With Ukraine slowly losing ground. Should I name the towns lost by Ukraine in the last two years, you narrow minded Sovok?

You think your beside-the-point argument will improve if only you repeat it enough? It won't.

Overall totality of "slowly losing ground" is something like 0.01% of territory. It will take Russians a decade at this pace to get to Zaporozhie city.

Their summer offensive is bust, Vovchensk direction lines are collapsing and their small gains came at unsastainable cost. As a basic rule of thumb defender's losses are a fraction of attacking side's losses.

Last edited:
You think your beside the point argument will improve if only you repeat it enough? It won't.

Overall totality of "slowly losing ground" is something like 0.01% of territory. It will take Russians a decade at this pace to get to Zaporozhie city.

Their summer offensive is bust, Vovchensk direction lines are collapsing and their small gains came at unsastainable cost. As a basic rule of thumb defender's losses are a fraction of attacking side's losses.
I am just repeating the facts, as you asked. What else facts can I get from the map? That after 2.5 years of the war Ukraine still doesn't control 20% of its territory, and it was unable to make any significant gains since 2022. The war is being waged on its territory that devastates its infrastructure, fertile land, energy sector etc.

Forum List

Back