🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez found guilty in federal corruption trial

Right, because of the ethics report. And his removal was opposed by house republican leadership.

More Republicans voted against it than for it.

So you can thank the democrats for expelling him.

Democrats say: You're welcome.

And yet they kept Senator Bob on after he was ACTUALLY INDICTED. I'm sure plenty of Dems would have voted to keep him IF A VOTE WAS EVEN ALLOWED. Which is wasn't,

We all know the reason why, it's because they would lose their Senate Majority. Amazing you couldn't admit that in over a page of posts.

you can't claim the moral high ground here, retard.

And yet they kept Senator Bob on after he was ACTUALLY INDICTED.
And let the courts play it out. No ethics report to rely on.

I.E., exactly what republican leadership and most Republicans called for, with Santos.

But his ethics report sunk him. The democrats had an easy path to removal.

I.E., exactly what republican leadership and most Republicans called for, with Santos.

But his ethics report sunk him. The democrats had an easyboath to removal.

You are saying an ethics report outweighs an actual indictment?

Are you really going with that, retard?

We all know the reason why, it's because they would lose their Senate Majority.
Yes, that's why they waited for the courts.

The exact same reason the republican leadership and the majority of republican congresspeople gave for opposing the expulsion of Santos.

Exact same reason.

Yes, that's why they waited for the courts.

The exact same reason the republican leadership and the majority of republican congresspeople gave for opposing the expulsion of Santos.

Exact same reason.

LOL, again an ethics report outweighs an indictment.

At least they had a chance to vote on it, the Dems in the Senate decided to not give that chance.

Keep digging the hole deeper, dipshit.

In this case it did, as it contained MUCH more info and was public.

It wasn't really an "innocent until proven guolty" scenario they could play off of.

An ethics report is much more one sided than an indictment, which is one sided but needs to be vetted by a grand jury.

Dig dig dig, dipshit dipshit dipshit.

LOL, again an ethics report outweighs an indictment.
Correct, in this case. It gave the republican minority good cover. The majority of Republicans still said they would wait until results of a trial and voted against expulsion.

Why are you whining to me? Whine to them.

An ethics report is much more one sided than an indictment, which is one sided but needs to be vetted by a grand jury.
And yet public perception matters, too.

Now go vote for the guy with the pile of indictments and drop the bad acting. It isn't fooling anyone.

But his ethics report sunk him. The democrats had an easy path to removal.
That's part of your problem. Dimwingers didn't think his crimes rose to the level of doing an ethics investigation.

Forum List

Back