Where are all the supporters and threads of and for Senator Robert Menendez?

We are all intermixed races. The whole race thing to me is for retards like Hitler and yourself

I'm just trying to understand your nonsense.

Votto, you're a white racist, so even don't try it.

What percentage of being Cuban makes you Cuban, or are you the sole arbiter of what race people are?

You even called me a white boy but have never seen me.
Stop pretending son.

I'm not sure, but I think he is here to make fun of Leftism.
I'm not a white man, but racists wish I was. My picture os to your left, and if you're stupid enough to think thats fake, you're a dumb ass.

Consider the fact that he's a middle-aged white man imitating a black personality and you'll have all of your answers.
Where is this evidence of my whiteness. Because my picture is to your left.

Last edited:
Where is this evidence of my whiteness. Because my picture is to yur left.
I see, so you think I'm white because of the picture on my avatar.

Understood.

You do realize that is not my photo, right?

First you call me white and now your son

Does this prove once and for all you are really a white man like they all say you are?
I called you white because you are white. I am kinda getting tired of you motherfuckers harassing me about my identity. I don't ask you for yours. They all don't say I'm white, a troll who was using rotating IPS did. And you faggots want so bady to believe I'm white but too bad, I'm not. It's pretty apparent that I'm not and my picture is even posted here. So if you want to believe that the picture is fake and I'm white, that's on you. Because only a bunch of motherfucking white racists woud actually believe that noone black would actually believe the way I do about how things are for blacks in America.

I called you white because you are white. I am kinda getting tired of you motherfuckers harassing me about my identity. I don't ask you for yours. They all don't say I'm white, a troll who was using rotating IPS did. And you faggots want so bady to believe I'm white but too bad, I'm not. It's pretty apparent that I'm not and my picture is even posted here. So if you want to believe that the picture is fake and I'm white, that's on you. Because only a bunch of motherfucking white racists woud actually believe that noone black would actually believe the way I do about how things are for blacks in America.
But you are harassing me about my identity.

But that is how democrats roll, they treat others the way they don't want to be treated.

Senator Robert Menendez is being tried in a court of law. He is a Democrat. I wonder if he were a Republican if he would be so all alone out there. It's incredible -- the Democrats and their supporters are not out demanding things as we saw and see happen when Republicans are brought into the justice system - as defendants.

Formula 1 Tickets and a Fixation on Gold: Menendez Trial Takeaways​

Senator Robert Menendez’s lawyers are expected to start calling witnesses to rebut the government’s bribery case as early as Wednesday.

After a month and a half of testimony from government witnesses, lawyers for Senator Robert Menendez this week are expected to begin rebutting the web of corruption charges facing New Jersey’s senior senator, once one of the most powerful Democrats in Washington.
Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are likely to wrap up their case against Mr. Menendez by Wednesday. Mr. Menendez’s lawyers will then begin to call witnesses; they have said they might call as many as four dozen.

Mr. Menendez, 70, has pleaded not guilty to charges that he doled out political favors to friends and foreign governments in exchange for bribes both eye-popping and mundane: hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash, gold bars, a Mercedes-Benz, Formula One race tickets, a reclining chair and an exercise machine.

He is charged with acting as an agent of a foreign government and is the first senator in American history to be indicted twice in separate bribery cases — facts that have infused the proceeding with a sober, precedent-setting tone.
Indeed, the smartest thing he could do for his career is switch parties to the GOP and claim victimhood

Forum List

Back