🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

From 10am to 4pm, Biden is dependably engaged

Latest post-debate poll, Biden up.

Oops.

Trump cultists, I keep telling you all to stop huffing your own farts, but you never listen. When you believe your own idiot propaganda, it never turns out well for you.
New Jersey? Desperate to show a Dem poll from a Dem state. That by the way is in play you idiot. Oops. Mamooth made herself look stupid again. Pathetic spin attempt. Just pathetic.

Oh, I misread the thread title. I thought it said engaged with Depends.
I read it as he was engaged and I'm like isn't he already married to Jill? Anyways, the libturds will think of anything won't they? At least OP's finally gotten a wake up call.

4 MORE YEARS!

Yeah, of Trump.

yep,, thats the guy youre supporting,,

You wanted that.

I thought that he didn't support either.

Ahh yes, the old: "He really is sharp when no one is looking" excuse.

Latest post-debate poll, Biden up.

Oops.

Trump cultists, I keep telling you all to stop huffing your own farts, but you never listen. When you believe your own idiot propaganda, it never turns out well for you.
1719710608648.png

But you’re still going to vote to help put him back in the WH.
But, only so we get to keep voting as citizens and having it count, keep the constitution, keep the FBI, CIA and other agencies intact, without all protected under civil service kick out of the job careers to be replaced with patronage job of people that like Trump. His associates, as witnesses by the time he was in office, are as bad as he is, so destroying civil service for political service is a non-starter. Keeping Donny and Republicans to a minimum for another cycle, will also protect the rule of law being applied to all, including trump, and including those that did damage attacking the Capital on January 6. I am more concerned with keeping present form of government, as Donny favors top down control and a host of things I disagree with. You like him, you vote for him.

But, only so we get to keep voting as citizens and having it count, keep the constitution, keep the FBI, CIA and other agencies intact, without all protected under civil service kick out of the job careers to be replaced with patronage job of people that like Trump. His associates, as witnesses by the time he was in office, are as bad as he is, so destroying civil service for political service is a non-starter. Keeping Donny and Republicans to a minimum for another cycle, will also protect the rule of law being applied to all, including trump, and including those that did damage attacking the Capital on January 6. I am more concerned with keeping present form of government, as Donny favors top down control and a host of things I disagree with. You like him, you vote for him.

You make uninformed and insane comments.

He’s an old man. I bet Trump takes power naps too

Forum List

Back