🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez found guilty in federal corruption trial

LOL, GFY.

Dems are going through the motions now, AFTER he got CONVICTED.

No report, no indictment, only after Conviction.

A Senate Majority is more important to them.
Call me when you take Trump off of the ballot.

Then you can whine about convictions.

That's your troll argument? :auiqs.jpg: Have someone else prove your argument for you? That's the most pathetic thing seen so far today. :auiqs.jpg: This place is a hoot!
You're a bit slow on the uptake. My snarky response addressed post #53 wherein the (im)poster demanded I "disprove" his unfounded claim.

You are a hoot!

Link to me destroying a great nation?
You’re gloating about having corrupted the judicial system to the extent that Trump is above the law and can do as he pleases without fear of repercussions.

And you’ll reward him for it.

I did. Republicans seem to have more ethics in this case than Dems.

And the real reason is removing Mendez would alter the power balance in the Senate. Figures you don't have the balls to admit the truth.
LOL In other words, you wanted an answer that would help you sleep at night? Sorry, retard to disappoint you.

But I noticed you did not have the guts to answer my question. Why am I not surprised? :itsok:

Call me when you take Trump off of the ballot.

Then you can whine about convictions.

Fake convictions in Trump's case.

Amazing how you ignore the destruction of our legal system just to get to use the line "Convicted felon Trump"

Pathetic.

LOL In other words, you wanted an answer that would help you sleep at night? Sorry, retard to disappoint you.

But I noticed you did not have the guts to answer my question. Why am I not surprised? :itsok:

Because your question is a deflection?

Try again, pillow biter.

Fake convictions in Trump's case.

Amazing how you ignore the destruction of our legal system just to get to use the line "Convicted felon Trump"

Pathetic.
Trump’s judges are doing the work of destroying our legal system. They’ll make any excuse to facilitate his authority.

They’ve usurped power from the elected government to wield selectively. Whenever it suits their partisan desires.

Trump’s judges are doing the work of destroying our legal system. They’ll make any excuse to facilitate his authority.

They’ve usurped power from the elected government to wield selectively. Whenever it suits their partisan desires.

Bullshit.

More Bullshit.

You are a cheerleader for "gettin Trump" regardless of the damage it does to our system.

You’re gloating about having corrupted the judicial system to the extent that Trump is above the law and can do as he pleases without fear of repercussions.

And you’ll reward him for it.
So no link for your earlier bullshit and lies.

Ok, try a link that backs up this batch of bullshit and lies.

GO!

Bullshit.

More Bullshit.

You are a cheerleader for "gettin Trump" regardless of the damage it does to our system.
Presidential immunity didn’t exist until Trump needed it to. Here we go! 6 conservative Supreme Court justices swoop in to make sure he can do whatever the fuck he wants without repercussions.

There’s only one kind of president that feels the need to have immunity and that’s someone intent on breaking the law. Again.

Forum List

Back