🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumps Anti 2A stance is going to get much worse now.

Maybe you're just nearsighted, but Trump has been consistent on this type of issue. Just as he said that if abortion was made illegal, there must be some form of punishment for the woman.

Trump believes in taking the guns away first, and going through the legal process later.

They have a "book of spins" they use when discussing Trump. It helps them provide cover for Trump when he does something that only the left would do.

This SC case over bumpstocks was brought to the SC by Biden. Who was trying to get Trump bumpstock ban reinstated.
What Trump supporters don't want to admit, is that Biden and Trump are exactly alike on this issue, as well as Red Flag laws.
But when they discuss Bidens support of Bump stocks, it's because he's an anti 2A leftist. When discussing Trumps actions on this, it's "Awe, he was just trying to shut the democrats up." Or some other spin.

In his 2000 book "The America We Deserve," the president said he supports a ban on assault weapons.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun," Mr. Trump wrote at the time.
link.

They have a "book of spins" they use when discussing Trump. It helps them provide cover for Trump when he does something that only the left would do.

This SC case over bumpstocks was brought to the SC by Biden. Who was trying to get Trump bumpstock ban reinstated.
What Trump supporters don't want to admit, is that Biden and Trump are exactly alike on this issue, as well as Red Flag laws.
But when they discuss Bidens support of Bump stocks, it's because he's an anti 2A leftist. When discussing Trumps actions on this, it's "Awe, he was just trying to shut the democrats up." Or some other spin.

In his 2000 book "The America We Deserve," the president said he supports a ban on assault weapons.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun," Mr. Trump wrote at the time.
link.
Yes, and then after speaking with experts, his opinions evolved.

Bump stocks vs. Bruen?

Trump is still up 200 points.

Trump is on the same side as Biden, on this issue. What does that tell you?

A court case has nothing to do with Trumps assault on our 2A. It has everything to do with Trumps actions. Not what someone challenged in court afterwards.

Trump is on the same side as Biden, on this issue. What does that tell you?

A court case has nothing to do with Trumps assault on our 2A. It has everything to do with Trumps actions. Not what someone challenged in court afterwards.

One tiny little issue.

Trump appointed the people who gave us Bruen, which fixed a big issue, i.e. may issue carry permits.

We all know what dems are for.

Men in women's rooms
Child drugging and mutilation
Total Gun bans
Unfettered illegal immigration.

But go on about nuance, you fucking tool.
Republicans support a convicted felon, rapist, adulterer, business crook.

One tiny little issue.

Trump appointed the people who gave us Bruen, which fixed a big issue, i.e. may issue carry permits.

EXCUSE ME? The 2A is NOT a "tiny" issue. The DoJ writing the laws on our 2A is NOT a tiny issue.
"Shall not infringe" dude. That means Republicans and democrats alike.
Why TF would you choose a politician over the 2A and the constitution? Are you seriously that owned? That loyal? That brainwashed?

If you weren't so loyal, you'd simply admit that Trump was too far to the left on this issue. That he was wrong.
But you can't even say that. You're loyalty cup run'th over.

Republicans support a convicted felon, rapist, adulterer, business crook.
Yeah, over a incestuous pedophile who is a traitor to this country, you betcha sport.

You betcha.

EXCUSE ME? The 2A is NOT a "tiny" issue. The DoJ writing the laws on our 2A is NOT a tiny issue.
"Shall not infringe" dude. That means Republicans and democrats alike.
Why TF would you choose a politician over the 2A and the constitution? Are you seriously that owned? That loyal? That brainwashed?

If you weren't so loyal, you'd simply admit that Trump was too far to the left on this issue. That he was wrong.
But you can't even say that. You're loyalty cup run'th over.

Bump stocks. That's the hill you want to die on so Biden gets elected?

And Biden won't infringe on those rights?

LOL GFY.

Trump doesn't listen to experts.

Get real.
He does, which is why his positions actually change.

Unlike you, stuck in the 13th century.

You're screwed, I understand you're watching decades of painstaking progressive work about to be erased.

To fucking bad. We don't want your fascism.

Trump is a complicated manifestation. You never know what his position will be, until fox news tells him.

This is his salesmanship, campaign style. Trump has as many contradictions as the bible does. On just about any issue, you can find where he said two exact opposite statements. Depending on who he was talking to.

Like the covid vaccine issue. He claimed he saved 10's of millions of lives with it. Now he don't even discuss it.
Say's he's the most pro 2A president in history. And in another statement, says things like "I like taking the guns first.... Do due process later."

This is a tactic he uses so when you nail him down on one statement, he can refer to another statement he made to confuse the argument.

It's genius. But it still boils down to lying.

Forum List

Back