For 248 Years American Democracy Has Stood.

No King. George Washington refused being crowned as King. For 248-Years, we have been a Democratic Republic. Now we are on verg of Dictatorship.

Horseshit.

No one believes your fear mongering.

Go away with that crap.

I love my country. I love American Democracy. Georage Washington, Thomas Jefferson and John Adam believe in a Representative Republic. MAGA does not. They want a Fascist Dictatorship. Stand with Democracy. Stand against Fascisim. Stop MAGA.

Did you love FDR when he had people arrested for violating his price fixing?

Leftards are completely full of shit.

No one's falling for your bullshit.

Go away.

so it didnt happen?....and wont happen this time....
It will happen this time because the president didn't have immunity last time. Furthermore he won't be hiring people who will oppose him. Keep on believing it won't happen. The last time was bad enough. We don't need a second time.

were did it say this?....
Stop being stupid. You guys can see behind every other interpretation except anything that has to do with Trump. The rulling by the court ended the check on the presidency.

The right gave the president immunity from crime. That's against the intent of the founders.

1000002377.png

That's what I figured.

Be gone charlatan.

The CULT only pretends to give any fucks about our constitution.
The “cult” can feel whatever they want, the Constitution is stronger than the “cult”.

And may I remind you is a lefty started this thread crying and worried about a dictator coming. It’s drama trying to take attention away from Biden’s mental health issues.

Some independents don't like him either.
And some independents don’t like Biden either, not sure what your point is. Democrats will vote massively for a Democrat, no matter who it is and Republicans will vote massively for a Republican, no matter who it is. The Independents are who both sides are targeting. They will decide the election.

The “cult” can feel whatever they want, the Constitution is stronger than the “cult”.
I'm with you, and hope you are right. :113:
And may I remind you is a lefty started this thread crying and worried about a dictator coming. It’s drama trying to take attention away from Biden’s mental health issues.
Perhaps. Both candidates are old as shit and I believe both have serious mental health issues. Bottom of the barrel. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back