I DO NOT WANT TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN. He is a status quo politician yes he has done some good he has also failed..fake republicans fail 24/7

I DO NOT WANT TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN. He is a status quo politician yes he has done some good he has also failed to erase college debt and he kept furnishing weapons to Netneyahu, he opened land that taxpayers own to oil drilling, he is against health insurance for all = excellent use of tax dollars and he has not come out loudly supporting Woman's Right To Choose no matter that there are plenty of Catholics which support a Woman's Right To Choose.

There are others who can beat republicans because moderates as a whole are NOT going to support any of the republican candidates because any of them will pardon the Jan 6th terrorists and will proceed to push the ALEC agenda which is quite dangerous. Everything that MAGA is blamed for ALEC is the big player who continues to push over throw of the USA government through privatization etc etc etc.

The largest majority of voters are moderates which include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats and Progressive Democrats of America which IS also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home. WE will not vote for any one of the bogus republicans running for president.

OVER THROW THE FAKE GOP FASCIST PARTY = THEY ARE A MINORITY PARTY!

TERMINATE:
= ELECTORAL COLLEGE
= UNITED WE STAND
= PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES
= THE VERY CORRUPT SUPREME COURT

PROSECUTE THE PARTY THAT PUSHES VOTER SUPPRESSION = AMERICAN LEGISLATIVE EXCHANGE COUNCIL = THIS IS NOT A CHARITY ORGANIZATION NOR SHOULD THEY BE TAX EXEMPT

Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if all would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

Moderates include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats, Progressive Democrats of America which is also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home.

Women are the largest single voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKETS = Democracy NOW

Voters must assume well organized ANTI AMERICAN FASCIST CONSERVATIVES may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible

Okay let's plan ahead as reinstating your credentials could take at least two weeks according to my "dummy" experience.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

And check often to see if you as a voter have been purged .... I checked then a copy of my voter registration showed up in the mail.

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET which should contain: IT DOES MATTER!

--- a birth certificate
--- drivers license or state ID card
--- proof of voter registration etc etc etc.
—- passport
--- Keep this information close by for at least 100 years.

Let's get on with it. WE voters have a mess to clean up.

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy from Fascism Oligarchy & Autocracy in 2024 .... make no mistake about it......

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy fro...
Is an autocracy a dictatorship? Both totalitarian and military dictatorship are often identified with, but need...

CONSERVATIVE Fake Republicans will never give up squashing democracy and YOUR right to vote. And steal OUR government services through their privatization scam.

=== Democrats need to take a firm stand on all of the below …. a very firm stand. NOT POLITICAL RHETORIC.

So what is the secret 43 year Old ANTI AMERICAN RINO FAKE GOP Party Platform? Over throw the USA government!!!
Try giving Democrats real power....

Forum List

Back