Zone1 Mormons are fine, but I have to call BS on the golden plates story.

It is the old bait and switch

Well, I had those plates that only I could read, but some Angel took them so you can’t see them

Same thing with Moses and the 10 commandments

God gave me those commandments, but I got mad and smashed them so you can’t see them
Ya just ignore the witnesses to the plates.

Ya just ignore the witnesses to the plates.
Oh yea…..Friends of Smith
Oh yea, Joe showed them to me, they were pretty cool

It would be a lot easier to believe Smith or Moses if they actually had the tablets

are Mormons also Christians?
No. I was married to a Mormon and I work with lots of Mormons. They don't believe that the Bible can be fully trusted as "the Word of God" and they don't believe that Jesus was God in the flesh. They believe that Jesus and Satan are brothers. They put more stock in the Book of Mormon and other extra-biblical books than they do in the Holy Bible.

No. I was married to a Mormon and I work with lots of Mormons. They don't believe that the Bible can be fully trusted as "the Word of God" and they don't believe that Jesus was God in the flesh. They believe that Jesus and Satan are brothers. They put more stock in the Book of Mormon and other extra-biblical books than they do in the Holy Bible.
wrong as usual we believe God and we believe Jesus is the Saviour, we don't believe in the foolish trinity is one garbage. And we do believe in the Bible.

wrong as usual we believe God and we believe Jesus is the Saviour, we don't believe in the foolish trinity is one garbage. And we do believe in the Bible.
Not according to the Mormons I know. They say that they Bible has been mistranslated and they teach that Jesus and Satan are brothers.

who believes in those golden plates?
I do!
I've been a member all my life and I can tell you that our canon of scripture includes the Bible.

Bible
Book of Mormon
Doctrine and Covenants
Pearl of Great Price

1714087214995.png

Forum List

Back