Donald J. Trump wishes you all a Happy Fourth of July

He's such a nasty fucking sleazeball.

There is no lower form of life than a tRump.

Unless you count his blind followers.
Trump's statement , totally cool and correct. Did you catch that debate? Biden was at his lying, corrupt best LOL. As Trump was mopping the floor with bribeum His cult is crying and screaming at the sky hahaha. -delicious! What a bunch of dipshits!
Screenshot_20230810-124341_Instagram.jpg

I am glad to confirm whatever it was you thought about me.
Trump Throws 4th Of July Fit In 'Disgraceful' New Holiday Tantrum

See new posts
Conversation
Donald J. Trump Posts From His Truth Social
@TrumpDailyPosts
Happy Fourth of July to all, including to our highly incapable “President,” who uses Prosecutors to go after his Political Opponent, who choked like a dog during the Debate but tried to pretend it was “International Travel” (only 12 days rest!) and, when that gig was up, he blamed it on a “cold.” Therefore, why would anyone say he’s cognitively challenged? Also, respects to our potentially new Democrat Challenger, Laffin’ Kamala Harris. She did poorly in the Democrat Nominating process, starting out at Number Two, and ending up defeated and dropping out, even before getting to Iowa, but that doesn’t mean she’s not a “highly talented” politician! Just ask her Mentor, the Great Willie Brown of San Francisco. Someone else that I have to compliment is a Deranged Biden Prosecutor named Jack Smith, who has become a Legend in his own mind for all of those cases he has lost. The Corrupt Prosecutors are working hard for Crooked Joe, but it will never be enough — MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Donald Trump Truth Social 01:24 PM EST 07/04/22

No, he's just being himself.

That just happens to be a disgusting, useless, waste of orange dye and Aqua Net.
His typical truthful self. You can’t handle the reality of your Marxist sleazeballs. Their lawfare is collapsing and soon they’ll be irrelevant.

Forum List

Back