Zone1 can Donald J Trump really end the war in Ukraine once re-elected?

i wonder why Russia has posted media-technically-loud nuclear threat warnings during the conflict in Ukraine.
I honestly don't think it is a threat.

If Ukraine strikes Russia's early warning detection systems with weapons given to them by NATO members, and destroys their early warning systems for incoming ICBM detection from NATO, which it relies on for it's MAD deterrent, I honestly believe there will be hell to pay.

It will be the start of the end. . .

Do you doubt it?

Do you really think that is an idle threat? Their leadership has been making this statement since the start of the conflict.

If you don't have an answer, man up and admit it. There is no shame in being ignorant, only shame in choosing to stay that way.
You're an idiot. Americans, myself and along with few other exceptions, have no concept of world geography.

i wonder why Russia has posted media-technically-loud nuclear threat warnings during the conflict in Ukraine.
The Bear's Growl Is Worse Than Its Bite

Putin is playing an angle he hopes might shock Americans out of supporting our insane leaders, because a waste of military-aid money and the loss of a valuable Russian trading partner hasn't appealed to enough Americans. But there is no nuclear threat from this faraway conflict.

Last edited:
The Bear's Growl Is Worse Than Its Bite

Putin is playing an angle that might shock Americans out of supporting our insane leaders, because a waste of military-aid money and the loss of a valuable Russian trading partner won't appeal to enough Americans. But there is no nuclear threat from this faraway conflict.
A nuclear threat anywhere is a nuclear threat everywhere.

You're an idiot. Americans, myself and along with few other exceptions, have no concept of world geography.
Geography is my business but you still have not shared how geography is relevant to this conversation.

Any president of the next term will be forced to vastly reduce spending on the war and many more international and military expenses. Trump might make those decisions faster than the D nominee, but the cuts will be done in the next few years.

Forum List

Back