Zone1 can Donald J Trump really end the war in Ukraine once re-elected?

can Donald J Trump really end the war in Ukraine once re-elected?​

Obviously Biden can't....

Yeah just like when he was in his first term?... dude we were not born yesterday...
Aside from praising Putin and taking his word over those of US intelligence agencies, what did he do?

When Russia first invaded Ukraine in February 2022, Trump praised Putin as “a guy who is very savvy” and the invasion of Ukraine as “genius” in an interview with a conservative podcaster.

Aside from praising Putin and taking his word over those of US intelligence agencies, what did he do?

When Russia first invaded Ukraine in February 2022, Trump praised Putin as “a guy who is very savvy” and the invasion of Ukraine as “genius” in an interview with a conservative podcaster.
Russia invaded Ukraine while the almost equally inept US leader was Obama.

No because the deep state wont let him. Just look at how they stopped his border tactics to allow open migration.

End for it sure definitely? That's hard to say.

But I can say he will do more to end it than anyone else has even attempted up till this point.

Up till now all we have done is perpetuate it. The current administration hasn't tried to have peace talks or even spoken about peace, they have only taunted Russia and tried to do things like punish Russia. They have sent 100s of billions of dollars to Ukraine. Sent Ukraine weapons. Hyped up the war instead of trying to deescalate it. Praised and worshipped Ukraine. Even tried to disparage reporters like tucker Carlson when they go to Russia to get their side of things.

Trump I honestly believe would do what he can to try and end the war. He might not be able to but it won't be for lack of trying.

i think that the ongoing war in Ukraine is best solved with a man like Donald J. Trump at the helm of the US, who recently in public (during my recent and regular watching of Fox News, Fox & Friends) indicated that he'd be willing to discuss the yielding of the Crimea back to Russia in oder to give real peace negotiations about Crimea and the Donbass a double-digit chance of success.

i also believe this to be a big deal between Angels, Demons and even some Gods.

i'm sure Trump won't let any Ukranian territories beyond Crimea and parts of the Donbass reglion fall into Moscovian hands again.
that's why i like to see Trump win in early November.
Trump is all about lip service, as most politicians are. He said he was going to get US out of Syria, but Bibi told him "don't do it" and he changed his mind.

China has for more than a decade been Iran's biggest trade partner, a long-standing relationship that has largely revolved around the oil trade. Between 2020 and 2023, Chinese firms more than tripled their imports of Iranian oil, sending sales soaring to a 10-year high.

China has for more than a decade been Iran's biggest trade partner, a long-standing relationship that has largely revolved around the oil trade. Between 2020 and 2023, Chinese firms more than tripled their imports of Iranian oil, sending sales soaring to a 10-year high.
So?... we leave our hands off Iran because China is their trade partner?... Iran is a terrorist state..... they kill innocent people for sport... its way past time we say fuck China... if you want oil for your infrastructure you buy it from us at market prices because we are taking Iran and Russia out of the oil business... until they both decide to be a peaceful member of the world....

So?... we leave our hands off Iran because China is their trade partner?... Iran is a terrorist state..... they kill innocent people for sport... its way past time we say fuck China... if you want oil for your infrastructure you buy it from us at market prices because we are taking Iran and Russia out of the oil business... until they both decide to be a peaceful member of the world....
In what universe does China say, "Yes massa! We do that right now, massa!"

Get a grip.

Do you honestly think that Ukraine is going to win its long-lost territories from Russia. the only way that would happen is a WW III. You're an idiot.
An idiot who knows history. The Afghans kicked out the Russians and then the US. The Vietnamese kicked out the French and then the US. WWIII didn't happen.

Forum List

Back