When did it become "rigged!"

so trump was right when he said the system is rigged,,

thanks for the confirmation,,
I am sure than when Trump was six years old everytime he lost at Chutes & Ladders he threw himself on the floor and screamed the same thing.
It doesn't mean a damned thing except that he's a sore loser who hasn't grown up.

I am sure than when Trump was six years old everytime he lost at Chutes & Ladders he threw himself on the floor and screamed the same thing.
It doesn't mean a damned thing except that he's a sore loser who hasn't grown up.
youre the only one I see throwing a tantrum,,

For over 2 centuries America and its electoral and justice systems rose from a small former British colony to survive a civil war, 2 world wars, numerous recessions, one major economic depression to become the world's only superpower.

Enter Donald J Trump who proclaimed to the nation a few years ago: "It's all rigged!"

This begs the question: When did it become rigged? Or - - is it just possible that Donald J Trump is whistling dixie out of his glutes?
Nothing is rigged and Democracy isn't in any danger in our country either, just a bunch of noise from partisan nutters.

I have no doubt thoughts and fantasies about Donald Trump occupy 95% of your day.

Parts of the system favor some groups over others, but the hair on fire claims that it is rigged specifically against him is childish bullshit.
you do realize you just said it is rigged and isnt rigged in the same sentence??

do you think the regulatory system also favors big corp and friends of the family of whos running it??

I'll make a deal.
I'll stop thinking about him once he has either lost the election or gone to jail, whichever comes first.
Democrats have gone on for decades still going on about Reagan and he has been dead for many years. The left will embrace ripping into Trump long after he dies, just the way it is.

you do realize you just said it is rigged and isnt rigged in the same sentence??

do you think the regulatory system also favors big corp and friends of the family of whos running it??
You think one family is running our regulatory system? You really are childishly nuts, aren't you?

Democrats have gone on for decades still going on about Reagan and he has been dead for many years. The left will embrace ripping into Trump long after he dies, just the way it is.
The problem is that once power is achieved, the failures from the agendas won, end up costing more and more. And we see it. So, they have to lame something from over 40 years ago for it. Lyndon Johnson and Ted Kennedy should be asked.

You think one family is running our regulatory system? You really are childishly nuts, aren't you?
family could mean something different than just a blood relation,,

and you knew exactly what I was talking about,,

prolly best you avoid answering anymore question since your answers are going to prove trump right,, again,,

Forum List

Back