Donald J. Trump wishes you all a Happy Fourth of July

Trump Throws 4th Of July Fit In 'Disgraceful' New Holiday Tantrum

See new posts
Conversation
Donald J. Trump Posts From His Truth Social
@TrumpDailyPosts
Happy Fourth of July to all, including to our highly incapable “President,” who uses Prosecutors to go after his Political Opponent, who choked like a dog during the Debate but tried to pretend it was “International Travel” (only 12 days rest!) and, when that gig was up, he blamed it on a “cold.” Therefore, why would anyone say he’s cognitively challenged? Also, respects to our potentially new Democrat Challenger, Laffin’ Kamala Harris. She did poorly in the Democrat Nominating process, starting out at Number Two, and ending up defeated and dropping out, even before getting to Iowa, but that doesn’t mean she’s not a “highly talented” politician! Just ask her Mentor, the Great Willie Brown of San Francisco. Someone else that I have to compliment is a Deranged Biden Prosecutor named Jack Smith, who has become a Legend in his own mind for all of those cases he has lost. The Corrupt Prosecutors are working hard for Crooked Joe, but it will never be enough — MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Donald Trump Truth Social 01:24 PM EST 07/04/22
DAAAAAYAM Trump hammered the potato turned him into a potato pancake during that debate! MAGA

There is no lower form of life than a tRump.

Sure there is, There is vermiculum, pond scum, algae and then you. But thank you for your whining--- a sure sign that Trump is winning! :eusa_clap:

You've spent 5 billion dollars, weaponized the justice system, silenced your opponents and still, Trump has beaten you.

Trump says and does the right things, he gets results. But his character divides, he's abrasive. Many go by character as opposed to results and has led to the democrats to cut their nose off to spite their face.

But he does not get things done.

But he does not get things done.
What I observed from the UK, he seemed to keep Putin et. al. in check. He didn't start or partake in any wars. Prices seemed much better under his watch. He reigned in the border, dementia boy has fucked that for you. He started those dreadful tariffs that dementia boy carried on. First US president to meet North Korea without hiding behind glass. He showed how anti-American the democrats are, willing to fup their country to keep a president out. Credit card debt has spiralled under dementia boy. Under dementia boy, folk are having to work 2 to 3 jobs just to afford the basics in America's fantastic economy. Under dementia boy, parents of 30 to 40 year olds are finding it difficult to pay for their siblings basic living expenses.

Where the fup have you been? Do you now follow things in the US??

What I observed from the UK, he seemed to keep Putin et. al. in check. He didn't start or partake in any wars. Prices seemed much better under his watch. He reigned in the border, dementia boy has fucked that for you. He started those dreadful tariffs that dementia boy carried on. First US president to meet North Korea without hiding behind glass. He showed how anti-American the democrats are, willing to fup their country to keep a president out. Credit card debt has spiralled under dementia boy. Under dementia boy, folk are having to work 2 to 3 jobs just to afford the basics in America's fantastic economy. Under dementia boy, parents of 30 to 40 year olds are finding it difficult to pay for their siblings basic living expenses.

Where the fup have you been? Do you now follow things in the US??

It is fun to watch someone claiming to be from the UK parrot MAGA talking points and even use the same cute little nick names.

Let me address a few of your topics...

Prices seemed much better under his watch. This is true, we did not have a problem with inflation for more than a decade. All that spending done by the Govt, all that free money given to the American public had a cost to it after all.

He reigned in the border, dementia boy has fucked that for you. He didn't really. The number of illegal crossings went up ever year under Trump till 2020, when COVID slowed them.

He started those dreadful tariffs that dementia boy carried on. Yep, tariffs only hurt the one buying the product, not the country of origin. The fact that Biden kept them should clue you in that they are not good.

First US president to meet North Korea without hiding behind glass. Yep, he was the only one stupid enough to given Un and NK equal status to the US. Not sure how that is a good thing, but I am sure you have some talking points to post.

Under dementia boy, folk are having to work 2 to 3 jobs just to afford the basics in America's fantastic economy. The percentage of people working two or more jobs was higher in 2019 than it is now.

It is fun to watch someone claiming to be from the UK parrot MAGA talking points and even use the same cute little nick names.

Prices seemed much better under his watch. This is true, we did not have a problem with inflation for more than a decade. All that spending done by the Govt, all that free money given to the American public had a cost to it after all.

He reigned in the border, dementia boy has fucked that for you. He didn't really. The number of illegal crossings went up ever year under Trump till 2020, when COVID slowed them.

He started those dreadful tariffs that dementia boy carried on. Yep, tariffs only hurt the one buying the product, not the country of origin. The fact that Biden kept them should clue you in that they are not good.

First US president to meet North Korea without hiding behind glass. Yep, he was the only one stupid enough to given Un and NK equal status to the US. Not sure how that is a good thing, but I am sure you have some talking points to post.

Under dementia boy, folk are having to work 2 to 3 jobs just to afford the basics in America's fantastic economy. The percentage of people working two or more jobs was higher in 2019 than it is now.
Well Miss. Eagle, when I'm next out and about, I will place your name on a piece of paper and attach it to a road sign etc.. I will take a photograph of that and of my watch giving the co-ordinates of that location, then you can shove that up your Yanky fat fake teeth arse.

Yes, Americans are crying over prices just to survive.

Dementia boy let millions in according to your news and then Dementia boy tried to Blame Trump for his own shit show.

Dementia boy introduced his own tariffs to, go and Google your news, there's a thread or two somewhere on here. Do keep up.

He didn't piss his pants like Obama did with NK.

For fuck sake retard -

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Well Miss. Eagle, when I'm next out and about, I will place your name on a piece of paper and attach it to a road sign etc.. I will take a photograph of that and of my watch giving the co-ordinates of that location, then you can shove that up your Yanky fat fake teeth arse.

Mr Eagle.

For fuck sake retard -

Even your own link backs up my stats. "Since the pandemic started".

Since you live by feelings, let try to force feed you some facts...

1720176753392.png

Poor Little Rich Kid From Queens.

He's had such a difficult life. Donnie Trump knows all too well the difficult burden of being born into wealth, having done nothing to earn it.

Trump's claim that he built his company with $1 million loan​

1720177159895.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › general-election › fa...

For instance, Fred Trump — along with the Hyatt hotel chain — jointly guaranteed the $70 million construction loan from Manufacturers Hanover bank, “each ...

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped ...​

1720177196028.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Oct 2, 2018 — The president has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire, but a Times investigation found that he received at least $413 million in ...

Judge Dismisses Trump's Lawsuit Against The New York ...​

1720177289935.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › 2023/05/03 › nyregion › d...

May 3, 2023 — Former President Donald J. Trump, who had sued The Times, three of its reporters and his niece over an investigation into his tax returns, ...

Former President Donald J. Trump, who had sued The Times, three of its reporters and his niece over an investigation into his tax returns, was ordered to pay The Times’s legal expenses.

Yes, Americans are crying over prices just to survive.

Dementia boy let millions in according to your news and then Dementia boy tried to Blame Trump for his own shit show.

Dementia boy introduced his own tariffs to, go and Google your news, there's a thread or two somewhere on here. Do keep up.

He didn't piss his pants like Obama did with NK.

For fuck sake retard -

Mr Eagle.

Even your own link backs up my stats. "Since the pandemic started".

Since you live by feelings, let try to force feed you some facts...
Definitely MIss. your tampon keeps falling out.

Since the start of the pandemic, the share of workers holding multiple jobs “has recovered more and, suggestively, even sometimes exceeds pre-COVID levels among those with ‘remotable’ occupations,” Harrington said in an email.

Definitely MIss. your tampon keeps falling out.

Since the start of the pandemic, the share of workers holding multiple jobs “has recovered more and, suggestively, even sometimes exceeds pre-COVID levels among those with ‘remotable’ occupations,” Harrington said in an email.

I gave you the data, and you still just go with your feelings.

Have a great day over there in the UK, I cannot deal with such dishonesty till at least my 2nd cup of coffee.

funny-coffee-meme-v0-59f1kif0laqc1.jpeg

You supplied a bogus graph.

I gave you a link to the data. It is the same source the link you provided used for it article. Even your own link states that the percent of people working more than one job was higher in 2019.

From your own link....The share of Americans working multiple jobs reached 5.3% in the summer of 2019, then plunged during the early months of the pandemic, bottoming out in the spring of 2020. The figure has crept up since then.

Thanks for confirming those things we've always suspected about you.

Now run along and vote for your little gay pothead.
never attack the facts just attack the poster...the jgalt way...unless they are pedos then they need to be protected

never attack the facts just attack the poster...the jgalt way...unless they are pedos then they need to be protected

Why would I want to protect Joe Biden?

You're fucking nuts. Lay off the drugs already.

His typical truthful self.

Sure there is, There is vermiculum, pond scum, algae and then you. But thank you for your whining--- a sure sign that Trump is winning! :eusa_clap:

You've spent 5 billion dollars, weaponized the justice system, silenced your opponents and still, Trump has beaten you.
Nope, tRump is lower than all.

Attachments

• spit-take1.gif
    spit-take1.gif
    311.1 KB · Views: 0

Forum List

Back