The “Party of Democracy” has bypassed the democratic process and installed Kamala Harris without an election

Dealing with these micro dicks is like shooting ducks in a barrel. they have nothing except theirs and other peoples lies.
How'd the media and dem cover up for over three years go................suddenly, after Biden's flat tire at the debate, everyone knew he was FUBAR upstairs........including the media who had been lying to you then.

Thomas Matthew Crooks
Okay, @jabander said:

how in the hell does that change the facts that MAGAs are more likely to commit all crimes more then illegal aliens. You are so fucking dumb.

Making it sounds as if MAGAs are more likely to commit all crimes more than illegal aliens. Which is not true at all. I understand she hates Republicans. But why lie?

If you’re a democrat who values democracy, you ought to be rather angry that your party has decided to move forward without considering your (or any democrat) vote

I doubt we'll be hearing any complaints as I haven't noticed much independent thought within the party for a good while now. I'm guessing they're more than satisfied to let the DNC oversee and run matters. The party has gotten boring. It used to be comprised of a party-hardy variety of folks back in the day, now it's rather boring and civilized.

Okay, @jabander said:

Making it sounds as if MAGAs are more likely to commit all crimes more than illegal aliens. Which is not true at all. I understand she hates Republicans. But why lie?
Just showed you what a half dozen sources saying and supporting the fact that MAGA's are more likely to commit crimes then illegal aliens. that you nut sack is a fact. and anyone who wants to look into it can and it will support my point.

Forum List

Back