Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Oh, and Last? If the Dominion machines were off 68% of the time, then how did the machine count of Antrim County MI match the hand count?

Smiling......worse, Trump won Antrim County. You're literally claiming that Trump's victory in that county was fraud.

Shall I add your humiliating failure with ANtrim County to your incompetence regarding Melissa Carone and 2000 Mules? Meaningless conspiracy horseshit that even YOU ignore now?

I believe it was Simpatico Software Systems and its founder, Ken Block.

“No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at,” he told the Post. “Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.”

They found jackshit to back any stolen election. Just like the first investigator. Just like the FBI. Just like the Justice Department. Just like the State investigators.

The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing.

The Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted ... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Fox News can't be trusted ... Trump's own hired investigators can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... Lin Wood can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... the Racine board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the pillow guy can't be trusted ... Cyber Ninja's can't be trusted ... the Arizona audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin Attorney General can't be trusted ... state authorities can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...

But Donald Trump can be trusted.

The Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted ... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Fox News can't be trusted ... Trump's own hired investig Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... Lin Wood can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... the Racine board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the pillow guy can't be trusted ... Cyber Ninja's can't be trusted ... the Arizona audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin Attorney General can't be trusted ... state authorities can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...

But Donald Trump can be trusted.

Its conspiracy 101. Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of the conspiracy.

Isolating a subject from trust in anyone or anything but the cult leader is also Cult 101.

Look how desperately it wants to change the topic from Antrim County MI!

Its your topic, champ. You picked the dance. You set the tune. And then you fled with your tail between your legs, scurrying away from your own batshit conspiracy.

If the Dominion machines in Antrim County MI were off by 68%, then why did the machine count match the hand count?

Laughing......you're not much of a thinker, bud.

Forum List

Back