Stop falling for this crap!!

Democrats and the media tried to SCAM YOU! They tried to sneak a dementia patient in, lying and spinning and denying until Joe himself showed the entire world, yeah my brain is toast. No Dem should get a single vote because their LIES and scheming is off the scale. You can't believe one word they say.

Democrats and the media tried to SCAM YOU! They tried to sneak a dementia patient in, lying and spinning and denying until Joe himself showed the entire world, yeah my brain is toast. No Dem should get a single vote because their LIES and scheming is off the scale. You can't believe one word they say.
Leftards are stupid, lying sheeple.

Not a single leftard can think for themselves.

These assholes LIKE open borders, they LIKE inflation, they LIKE the dumbing down of America.

They are doing it to us again.

View attachment 971290

You guys remember this bullshit?

Joe Biden is fine, this is RWNJ propaganda.

Stop falling for it.
We saw Biden in action with our own eyes though. This is not a hoax.
He needs to step aside.
For one thing we need a candidate strong enough should convicted felon Trump somehow win in November, to break all the norms and use their power (and newly appointed immunity) to prevent him from taking power.
Biden is not that guy.

For one thing we need a candidate strong enough should convicted felon Trump somehow win in November, to break all the norms and use their power (and newly appointed immunity) to prevent him from taking power.

Wow......that's the first I've heard of this sillyness.

Civil war anyone ?

Hey Mac… breathe dude.

Biden had a bad moment

Debating isn’t governing.

Obama had a bad first debate his second time around and people were writing HIM off as well
That "moment" started about 6 years ago, and is still going.

Forum List

Back