Joe was bad, Trump was worse

If dumbass Americans would wake up and realize they are voting for an entire administration -- not just one man -- that would be nice.
I'll bet you we'd both be stunned to know how many voters -- not just Americans, but actual voters -- couldn't tell you that anything important happened on January 6. Or that a President picks the Supreme Court nominees. Or what's in Project 2025. Or what an authoritarian state disguised as a presidency -- like Orban's Hungary -- looks like.

And they sure as hell can't tell you what Trump's former cabinet and staff have said and warned publicly about him, something that has NEVER happened in the history of this country, EVER, not even CLOSE.

2016 opened my eyes to this. We aren't what I thought we were. So we're gonna deserve what we get. It is what it is. It took a few years for me, but I'm over it.

That depends on the standards. Trump has eliminated all standards. He can lie, insult, and behave like an eight year old. Half the country just doesn't fucking care enough to vote against that. I think that's been proven.

This was a referendum on Biden. He is, unfair as it is, held to standards, and he just doesn't have it. He looked bad on teevee, and in America, that's a mortal sin. That's fatal.
Trump didn't eliminate anything. He doesn't have that power. The mf has never got the most votes. He was beat in 2020, his endorsed candidates always lose. Yet you are here assigning power to him he does not have. Trump lied for 90 minutes. That counts for something.

I'll bet you we'd both be stunned to know how many voters -- not just Americans, but actual voters -- couldn't tell you that anything important happened on January 6. Or that a President picks the Supreme Court nominees. Or what's in Project 2025. Or what an authoritarian state disguised as a presidency -- like Orban's Hungary -- looks like.

And they sure as hell can't tell you what Trump's former cabinet and staff have said and warned publicly about him, something that has NEVER happened in the history of this country, EVER, not even CLOSE.

2016 opened my eyes to this. We aren't what I thought we were. So we're gonna deserve what we get. It is what it is. It took a few years for me, but I'm over it.
The nation saw January 6th. 2016 was a fluke. 5 times in this nations history did the loser off the popular vote get put into office. And trump has lost ever since.

Trump didn't eliminate anything. He doesn't have that power. The mf has never got the most votes. He was beat in 2020, his endorsed candidates always lose. Yet you are here assigning power to him he does not have. Trump lied for 90 minutes. That counts for something.
Trump has lied for 12 years.

He's still here, and now is the clear favorite unless the Dems pull off a miracle.

How's that working out for us?

We can talk forever about Biden having an off night. But it is time to stop ignoring trump. He lied for 90 minutes. He had 4 years in office and compare his actual record againist Biden. When you do that, Biden is the best option. There is only one way to stop this, and that's to stop giving Donald Trump a pass. Stop accepting trumps behavior. That "it's justthe way he is" excuse cannot be tolerated any more.

There is no sugar coating it for democrats, Joe Biden’s performance was abysmal. He wasnt sharp. He wasnt clear. But worst of all he didn’t call out Trump’s incessant lying.

Trump was worse. He demonstrated a completed disconnect from reality, hung on to the narrative the election was stolen, tried to reframe January 6 insurgents as prisoners, and tried to blame Nancy Pelosi for not stopping him from trying to take over the election results through force. WTF? He even said people want to kill 9 month old babies fairly unchallenged. The guy was unhinged and full of shit.

I am not sure what the Democratic Party should do about its candidate seemingly lack of sharpness when it mattered but I do know no one should not walk away think Trump won, Trump actually lost the debate. However, Biden likely lost his party by not disputing the incessent lies spewed by Donald Trump. Democrats deserve a candidate that can debunk the easy to dispute moronic lies of Donald Trump. Your move Biden.

The US deserves an electoral system that doesn't lead to this nonsense. Or does it?

Trump has lied for 12 years.

He's still here, and now is the clear favorite unless the Dems pull off a miracle.

How's that working out for us?
Is Trump the president now? No. So his shit has not worked. Republicans have lost every election since he took over the party. So his shit is not working. All Trump has done is run his mouth, and in America we have the freedom of speech so he can do that. But last night, Trump didn't answer one fucking question but you idiots are talking about how Biden was feeble. Trump lied with confidence and you guys are falling for his bullshit.

Last edited:
You guys are talking about Bidens age. Warren Buffet is in his 90's and when he speaks about finances everybody listens. The Pope is older than Biden and when the Pope speaks the world listens. Trump could not answer one question in 90 minutes, and yet he's not feeble? Just because he lied with confidence are we going to be foolish enough and accept this? How stupid are we?

At least Biden answered most of the questions.

Biden last week when he was in Europe, came back and talked about what leaders he talked to.
They were all past leaders, some have been dead for several years.

There is no amount of TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! - that makes up for the fact you will vote for a walking corpse in a suit and have people in power that you don't even know who they are.

I trust the word of Gen Kelly over the denials of Trump
It is consistent with his claims about POWs where he prefers those who weren’t captured
As well as all of the others who were there?
It isn't just Trump that was there.
John Bolton was also there, Bolton is NO fan of Trump. The man has spent four years hating on Trump, wrote books about how bad Trump is - and he said, point blank, "I was standing right there, and he did not say that".

As well as all of the others who were there?
It isn't just Trump that was there.
John Bolton was also there, Bolton is NO fan of Trump. The man has spent four years hating on Trump, wrote books about how bad Trump is - and he said, point blank, "I was standing right there, and he did not say that".

Trump is incapable of speaking directly to Gen Kelly without everyone hearing what was said to the General?

Kelly never claimed Trump screamed out to the room……Look at those suckers and losers!

That statement is consistent with other statements Trump has made about the military. He has made the same statements about POWs being losers for being captured

Trump is incapable of speaking directly to Gen Kelly without everyone hearing what was said to the General?

Kelly never claimed Trump screamed out to the room……Look at those suckers and losers!

That statement is consistent with other statements Trump has made about the military. He has made the same statements about POWs being losers for being captured
It is moot.
Biden is deep in senility. The entire world saw the fact that America has no President, and is considering reelecting the Walking Dead.
Trump, with all of his exaggerating and bloviating said one thing that was perfectly true - "the world thinks we are stupid"
And after they watched our sitting President look like he was 110 years old, and could not put together two sentences in a row - and HE IS STILL ON THE TICKET???

The world is right.

Only thing Trump said that was true

The world thinks we are stupid for even considering Trump
No
The world correctly thinks we are stupid because of BOTH of them.
In 2016, the Democrats put on their ticket perhaps the only person in Washington Trump could beat.
The most polarizing, hated person possible - Hillary Clinton. And he only BARELY beat that beast.
Now in 2024, Trump should be easily beat. It shouldn't even be a contest. But no - the Democrats are doing it again. They are putting on the ticket the worst possible choice - AGAIN - probably the only person that Trump can beat.

You guys are amazing. Your hatred for Trump is extreme, but not as high as your collective unwillingness to face reality. So you all are going to put the man you hate so much right back in the White House again.

We can talk forever about Biden having an off night. But it is time to stop ignoring trump. He lied for 90 minutes. He had 4 years in office and compare his actual record againist Biden. When you do that, Biden is the best option. There is only one way to stop this, and that's to stop giving Donald Trump a pass. Stop accepting trumps behavior. That "it's justthe way he is" excuse cannot be tolerated any more.
Again, I hate to agree with Vichy Mac, but he has a point.

Biden validated every concern about him on Thursday, that he's too old for the job.

Any of us who have Octogenarian friends or family know that you just aren't functional at that age to do even simple tasks.

Biden needs to accept the reality that he doesn't have the stanima to beat Trump. He needs to step aside for a younger man.

No
The world correctly thinks we are stupid because of BOTH of them.
In 2016, the Democrats put on their ticket perhaps the only person in Washington Trump could beat.
The most polarizing, hated person possible - Hillary Clinton. And he only BARELY beat that beast.
Now in 2024, Trump should be easily beat. It shouldn't even be a contest. But no - the Democrats are doing it again. They are putting on the ticket the worst possible choice - AGAIN - probably the only person that Trump can beat.

You guys are amazing. Your hatred for Trump is extreme, but not as high as your collective unwillingness to face reality. So you all are going to put the man you hate so much right back in the White House again.
The world looks at Biden and sees a man who is old and feeble. But they don’t fear him.

With Trump, they see a man who is impulsive, doesn’t cooperate with other countries, breaks agreements, doesn’t support NATO or other alliances. They fear a Trump Presidency

The world looks at Biden and sees a man who is old and feeble. But they don’t fear him.

With Trump, they see a man who is impulsive, doesn’t cooperate with other countries, breaks agreements, doesn’t support NATO or other alliances. They fear a Trump Presidency
Not according to what is being said now.
Trump has a kind of mean campaign video, but nevertheless is accurate and very real.
"A vote today for Biden, is a vote tomorrow for Harris".
And Kamala Harris is a moron. She is not even close to Presidential material. That laughing hyena as President??
Talk about a joke!
If Biden actually won... he will not remain in office. No chance.
And Kamala Harris will become President.

Not according to what is being said now.
Trump has a kind of mean campaign video, but nevertheless is accurate and very real.
"A vote today for Biden, is a vote tomorrow for Harris".
And Kamala Harris is a moron. She is not even close to Presidential material. That laughing hyena as President??
Talk about a joke!
If Biden actually won... he will not remain in office. No chance.
And Kamala Harris will become President.
More Conservative propaganda
Conservatives hate Kamala because she is Liberal and you don’t like her laugh.
Kamala has served in the Senate and as Vice President for four years. She is familiar with current issues, policies and agreements

Best Conservatives have against her is you find her laugh annoying and you call her a whore

Last edited:

Forum List

Back